Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Foxy Lady, 14.2hh, liver chestnut mare. Freezemark WA53

All adverts in this section do not have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
clareparry7

Foxy Lady, 14.2hh, liver chestnut mare. Freezemark WA53

Post by clareparry7 »

I am searching for information good or bad, regarding a much loved pony i sold back in 1996.
Foxy Lady is a 14.2hh, liver chestnut mare, she is NFxTB. She has a white star and 2 hind socks. She is Freezemarked WA53, she has a white saddle mark witch distorts the W of her freezemark. She also has some white marks along the top of her withers. Foxy also had a cataract in her right eye. She also has a pink distorted diamon patch on her muzzle between her nostrils. Foxy was not a novice ride, was prone to rearing, and was cold backed. She was a talented jumper. I sold foxy in 1996 to a girl in cwmbran, southwales. I know she was sold on again not long after this. I would love to know how she is doing, or where she has been over the years. Any information good or bad. I know her full history up to the age of 9.

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)
clareparry7

Re: Foxy Lady Freezemark WA53

Post by clareparry7 »

Foxy was approx 9 years old when i sold her in 1996, so would be a fair age now if she is still alive.
FrankJScott

Useful Product Info

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Recommended Product Site e5fc55_