Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Harvey (name has changed), 13.2hh, chestnut gelding

The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
Forum rules
The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
laceyfreckle

Harvey (name has changed), 13.2hh, chestnut gelding

Post by laceyfreckle »

I purchased Harvey from a dealer in Essex, May 2009 although they seemed unsure of his name and past. He is a chestnut gelding with four white socks and a stripe/blaze.He can appear grumpy at times but can also be lovely. He's approx 14 years old now. He came with a new passport who states his first owner is K Raby from Queen Elizabeth Riding School although I did not buy him from there...I think the dealer uses the riding school to send off their passports.

Harvey is now in a loving forever home but I would love to know about his past, find out more about him.,..good or bad. It would be nice to know what his original name was or if it is the same, what he has done etc etc.

Would love to know my pony's past.....He's a 13.2hh chestnut welsh or welsh x has four white socks and a blaze. About 14yrs old. Bought from a dealer in Essex with the name Harvey and new passport, probably not his original name. Can be a bit grumpy and has two white scars under his jaw, one each side. Not sure how old these are though. Now in permanent home but would love to know more about him good or bad.

Would still really love to know his past.

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

laceyfreckle

Re: Harvey (name has changed), 13.2hh, chestnut gelding

Post by laceyfreckle »

I have now moved - still own Harvey and any news on his past would be appreciated.

I can be contacted at the email address above or on 01255 862682
laceyfreckle

Post by laceyfreckle »

17 Dec 2010

13.2hh (ish) gelding ..would love to find out about his past. I bought him from a dealers yard in Brentwood, Essex in may 2009 with no history and a new passport. His passport is from the Queen Elizabeth Riding School in London? He is very quirky! and can be quite grumpy. Passport says he is 13. He is now in a great home and doing (mainly) well but there are a few things i'd like to know about him.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

laceyfreckle - I haven't heard from anyone who has known him in the past which is a shame, as he has turned into a riding club superstar and my forever pony x
IlexNemo

Post by IlexNemo »

I may know this pony! I'm just goin to check some old photos to see if he has the same markings...
IlexNemo

Post by IlexNemo »

Slightly different facial markings :( sorry!
laceyfreckle

Post by laceyfreckle »

Still looking, Harvey is around 17yrs old now.