Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Annie (Dewisant Anwen), grey mare

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
champion

Annie (Dewisant Anwen), grey mare

Post by champion »

This is Dewisant Anwen (Annie)
She is a 7 year old Grey Reg Section A Welsh Mountain Pony with three white socks offside foreleg is plain. She has a distinctive pink left nostril.
She was owned by my brother who died in Febriary of this year. She was sold on to a dealer following his death which I am sure he would not have wanted. The dealers name was Julian Bevan who is from Ebbw Vale. I have traced him and spoken to him about Annie and my need to ensure her wellbeing and possibly buy her back for sentimental reasons,he refused to tell me where she is. She could possibly have a foal at foot but not definate.

To be honest, Julian wouldn't give me any info except I quote "She has been sold to a riding school in London and the owner wants nothing to do with you" ?????? I then offered mega money to buy her back and he replied and I quote " Your money is no good with these people because they are millionaires"

I smell very large rats and am very worried about Annie, I am assuming that she was sold with her green passport her registered name Dewisant Anwen.
Very worried something bad has happened to her which would be why he wouldn't give me any info.

Please keep an eye out for me she could well be in a field or stable near you.
I have contacted the WPCS and she is still registered in my brothers name.
Thankyou Julie

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

(She has faded in colour since this pic was taken - photo hosted on new TE gallery)

(This is me Annie and my niece trying our hand at showing a few years ago - photo hosted on new TE gallery)

Equine Details - Dewisant Anwen
Date of Birth 31-May-2004
Gender Female
Colour Roan (grey/roan)
Height
Sire Name Verdrefawr Ianto
Dam Name Verdrefawr Agnes
Breed Welsh Mare
Submitted by Welsh Pony & Cob Society
Studbook/Section Section A
Birth Country United Kingdom
Last edited by TracingEquines on 31 Oct 2011, 10:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Annie (Dewisant Anwen), grey mare

Post by TracingEquines »

Hello, any news on Annie ?
champion

Post by champion »

TracingEquines wrote: 24 Aug 2016, 9:22 am Hello, any news on Annie ?
Hello,
No news on Annie after all these years, she would be 13 now
champion

Post by champion »

no news on Annie after all these years
Luc123

Post by Luc123 »

Hi ,
My name is Lucia and I own Annie . I bought her several years ago from Aberdare . She is much loved and very well looked after . I only had her original passport a few months ago and I happened to look up her breeding as a little girl took her to a show in Abergavenny on Monday and the judge asked about her breeding . I live in Ystradfellte and Annie is in Aberdare with my niece and is on loan to Seren on condition she stays with my niece. She will never be sold. You probably wouldn’t recognise her when I bought her she was dark grey but is now nearly white .
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

That is fantastic news Lucia :) Thank you for joining and posting an update on Annie for Julie. I'm sure Julie will reply soon.
AbiFoz1972

Post by AbiFoz1972 »

Hi, my horses were out on loan to a charity and then sold on without my consent by a Julian Bevan. It's a long shot but do you know ow his address and number please?