Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

(2007) Chico, 14.2hh, chestnut gelding

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
TracingEquines
Site Admin

(2007) Chico, 14.2hh, chestnut gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

'Chico'
Crime Ref: 44/07/0083640

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

Breed - WELSH SECTION D
Gender - Gelding
Description / Comments Liver Chesynut- Gelding- 14.2hds White markings: 4 white socks, nearside white sock white along the tendon but chestnut on the cannon bone, big white blaze on face.
Colour - Liver Chestnut
Height - 14.2 HH
Age - 3 years old
Stolen from - Fair Oak Area, Eastleigh
Date of Theft - 21-02-2007
Region - Stolen Horse Register, Tel: 0870 870 7107, E-Mail: info AT farmkey.co.uk
klconroy

Re: Chico, 14.2hh, chestnut gelding

Post by klconroy »

its been 5/6 years since i walked down my field to see him and hed gone... not a day goes by i dont think about him. he was such a brilliant horse loving and safe. i used to drive him a little bit back then and he was fantastic. when he was stolen he had a green half neck rug on and a full set of shoes. every1 please look at the front left leg as the sock goes into a point on the outside of the leg below the knee. my contct number is 07787315221 or email klconroy666999 AT hotmail.co.uk thank you for looking xxx
26 sept 2015
klconroy666999@hotmail.co.uk
host mx4.hotmail.com [65.55.92.168]
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<klconroy666999@hotmail.co.uk>:
550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Chico, 14.2hh, chestnut gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

There is still no news of Chico's whereabouts. He would be 11 years old now (foaled in 2004). He'll be around the 14.2hh mark as his dad was small
Chico was stolen from Fair Oak, Eastleigh, Hampshire.