Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

trying to find a horse and or owner

If you are not sure where to post your advert, post it in this section.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
Heather-shiels1

trying to find a horse and or owner

Post by Heather-shiels1 »

Hi I am trying to trace a foal which my mare had back in 2012. I sold her at Cavan horse sales in Ireland when she was a 2 year old filly, grey in colour, microchip number 372141407004427. It was on the 31/10/2014, docket number 19425 Lot no. 5. The name I have who bought her was a T. Lancaster. The mare that had her unfortunately died last month at the grand old age of 32, I had her with me for 20 of those years and had a great time with her. This is just a shot in the dark to see if there is any chance that I might trace the foal which is now 10 years old. If anyone out there knows of this horse or of Mr T Lancaster would you please send me details of how to get in touch with them. Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you to all who will read this.
Regards Heather
Charliek34

Re: trying to find a horse and or owner

Post by Charliek34 »

Hello
I am trying to find my palomino. He is 14.2 will be 16 years old. Have 4 white socks and white blaze. Goes by the name of indi. Show name terackie Indian spirit. Was last in Northern Ireland. Really would like him back home as lost contact with owners. He is very missed any information would be appreciated thank you