Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Ace (Ace of Creden), 13.2hh, dark bay gelding

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
drumlochy

Ace (Ace of Creden), 13.2hh, dark bay gelding

Post by drumlochy »

I am looking for a pony I bred, he was born in 1999, last known owners had him in St. Andrews a couple of years ago, by Starltyte Blue Riband, out of Creden Gardinia, Diane
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: ace of creden

Post by TracingEquines »

height ?
colour ?
stable name ?

A quick google search shows results for a Caroline Cook as rider for 2011 and 2012
Jessmcc

Post by Jessmcc »

Hi I bought ace from his second owner, so I'm assuming they bought him from you. I had ace between his ages of 7 and 11. I then sold him on with great sadness as I had outgrew him. He was with the little girl I sold him to for a few months but she found him too difficult to handle as he could get pretty excitable. She sold him to her friend, together they were doing pretty well in cross country together. I kept contact with his owners up until he was sold on once more. I asked if I could have my details passed on but unfortunately I was never contacted for updates. I loved ace very much and would appreciate if you heard anything more. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Jessica x
Jessmcc

Post by Jessmcc »

Hi I am just posting to see if anyone has heard anything more of Ace of Creden? He was an Arab x Welsh, 13.2 gelding, dark bay. I was his 3rd owner and would love to hear what happened to him? Thanks, Jessica x
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Hi Jessmcc, do you have any photos of Ace that I could add to this post ?
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Ace (Ace of Creden), 13.2hh, dark bay gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

Updated :) drumlochy found Ace living 10 miles away
Jessmcc

Post by Jessmcc »

TracingEquines wrote: 22 Feb 2018, 6:37 pm Updated :) drumlochy found Ace living 10 miles away
Amazing!!! Is there any update on how he is doing or how to get in touch with his owners?
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Hi Jessica :) Have you tried sending drumlochy a Private Message through here to ask for details ?
Jessmcc

Post by Jessmcc »

Hi, no I’m not sure who they are?
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

drumlochy is the member who started this topic off, see post 1