Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Penny (Penelope Pitstop III), 14.2hh, black/dark brown mare. Freezemark AV64

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
hannahb1893

Penny (Penelope Pitstop III), 14.2hh, black/dark brown mare. Freezemark AV64

Post by hannahb1893 »

Penny, show name Penelope Pitstop III. 14.2 hh Black/Dark Brown Mare. Freeze mark- AV64

Penelope Pitstop the 3rd (Penny)

Height: 14.2hh
Colour: Dark Brown/Black

Penny is supposed to be a Welsh X Tb but we believe she has some other breeding as she has extremely elevated paces. She has no registered history of breeding and her sire and dam are unknown. Her freeze mark is AV64 and we bought her from Karen and Elysia Harvey in 2008 from Barrow. We are still in regular contact with her previous owners,but we'd like to know a bit more about her history from her younger days, as we know very little about her. She is a beautiful mare and is an amazing showjumping pony. If you know anything about Penny's history please get in contact hannahb1893@hotmail.co.uk, would be lovely to know more about this little ladies past.

Youtube link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfjJ_Ahqrgw

Equine Details - PENNY
Competition name(s)
[British Show Jumping Association] PENELOPE PITSTOP III
Date of Birth 01-Jan-1994
Gender Female
Colour Black
Height
Breed Pony
Submitted by Weatherbys ID Passports
(ID Passports do not include Pedigree)
Birth Country Not supplied by PIO
Last edited by TracingEquines on 18 Jun 2012, 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Penny (Penelope Pitstop III), 14.2hh, black/dark brown mare. Freezemark AV64

Post by TracingEquines »

Hello, any news on Penny ?
hannahb1893

Re: Penny (Penelope Pitstop III), 14.2hh, black/dark brown mare. Freezemark AV64

Post by hannahb1893 »

Hello ,

Yes finally some information
Emiled farmkey company who informed me that a
14.2hh black mare welsh x tb was registered to AV64 in 1992. Registered to Leicestershire

Making penny at the youngest 27. :o
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

That's great to get a reply with information about the freezemark :)
Any further updates ?
hannahb1893

Post by hannahb1893 »

Still searching for penny’s old owners!
They registered a 14.2hh Black WelshxTb mare with AV64 In 1992 on Loughborough Leicestershire - found this out through farmkey

Any help much appreciated
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

New photos added

x
image5.jpg
image5.jpg (16.47 KiB) Viewed 4352 times
x
image3.jpg
image3.jpg (22.92 KiB) Viewed 4352 times
x
image2.jpg
image2.jpg (37.06 KiB) Viewed 4352 times
x
image1.jpg
image1.jpg (29.44 KiB) Viewed 4352 times
x
image4.jpg
image4.jpg (45.01 KiB) Viewed 4352 times
hannahb1893

Post by hannahb1893 »

Penny is no longer with us 😢😢💔. I lost her a month ago after 13 years together. She was the best pony I could have ever wished for & I miss her everyday. I am still hoping I find out some of her history to know what she did in her early life.

Hannah x