Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Harley (Mynmyned Starlite Express), 15hh, chestnut gelding

All adverts in this section do not have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
Kayla_I

Harley (Mynmyned Starlite Express), 15hh, chestnut gelding

Post by Kayla_I »

Where's Mynmyned Starlite Express?? (Harley)

I'm looking for my old horse, 15hh Welsh D Gelding, Chestnut with flaxen mane and tail, white blaze and 2 white socks on hinds, would be 18yo/19yo now, sold in december 2005 to a father and daughter Abi and Holly, was last known of at Pondsbourne EC.

This is him in 2003

photo deleted
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Where's Mynmyned Starlite Express?? (Harley)

Post by TracingEquines »

Please note spelling of the first word of his name :) Lol.

Equine Details - Minymynydd Starlite Express
Date of Birth 16-May-1994
Gender Gelding
Colour Chestnut
Height
Sire Name Derwen Royal Express
Dam Name Pantyfid Princess
Breed Welsh Gelding
Submitted by Welsh Pony & Cob Society
Studbook/Section Section D
Birth Country United Kingdom

Give the WPCS a ring on Tel: 01570 471754 and ask if they have current owner details and if they can forward your details on for you
Kayla_I

Post by Kayla_I »

His passport was spelt Mynmyned I rememer this as know one could work out how to pronounce it :-) I will give WPCS a ring tomorrow
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

There are no horses passported with Mynmyned in their name.
Fingers crossed that the WPCS has some news for you.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Kayla, remember the post you put on H+H ages ago, someone replied last year I think it was but you'd been banned from there apparantley. I sent them a PM last night on the off chance they would get it. Fingers crossed, you should be hearing from them shortly.
Lovedressage

Post by Lovedressage »

Hi, I have him now, purchased from Abi and Holly. I have had Harley for around 4 years now. We are mainly competing at dressage. But I would love to showjump him, but his technique is somewhat interesting. I see he had the grackle on in the pic below, did you jump him? What did you do with him? Would love to know any history. Thanks
Kayla_I

Post by Kayla_I »

I bought him to jump but it is just not his thing, he broke my nose and cheek bone in an accident jumping so I started his flat work schooling, he went in a happy mouth loose ring snaffle and grackle as this is what he was happiest in, we mainly did hacking and sponsored rides. I got him from some very unsavory people who never bothered to have his teeth done, tack fitted or shod regularly, so when I got him he had a bad back, sore mouth and shit feet. He was called Happy which didn't suit him at all so I named him Harley after my love of the motor bikes, Can I have ask where about's he is now?
Kayla_I

Post by Kayla_I »

Thakyou TE by the way :D
Lovedressage

Post by Lovedressage »

Hi, he is in Hertfordshire now, thank you for giving me some history on his jumping - I think I may stick to dressage. I haven't tried sponsored rides, may give it a go this year. He still has issues with his back - but has regular physio and saddle checks, he seems to loose muscle from his back very quickly, especially during the winter when we cannot do much mainly due to the weather! He is in a 5* home and doesn't act his age, more like a youngster. When I figure out how to upload some pics I will put some on here. Thanks again.
Kayla_I

Post by Kayla_I »

I was lucky enough to have and indoor school so kept him fit all year round, he had a bit of a head shaking problem due to they dust in the summer but that was fine in the outdoor school. I'm also in Hertfordshire with my two, soon to be 3 as i have a foal due in the next few weeks :D. I would love to see some pictures, he was such a stunning boy. I don't suppose you do any of the North mymms riding club dressage do you??.