Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

SOUTH AFRICA - Maggie, bay mare

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
TracingEquines
Site Admin

SOUTH AFRICA - Maggie, bay mare

Post by TracingEquines »

Lorette Swanepoel Bridges - http://www.facebook.com/lorette.swanepoelbridges
Location - Vereeniging, Gauteng, South Africa

Please see attached picture of Maggie who was taken from us Thursday night (24-oct-2013). I am sure they have stolen her and taken her to the coal mines. We followed her tracks to the location but then it’s gone. Maybe the white dot on her nose and just white patch under her lower lip will help identify her. She also have a scar on one of her back legs just above the hove. Where she was cut by a sneer. Maggie is about 10 years old and very sweet. Please please if you can help us find her. We are offering a reward of R3000 to any one that will bring her back home. She is a bit thinner now that it has been winter.

I have put up flyers at shops and riding schools and drove around all day yesterday. Is there anything else I can do from my side. I am willing to drive anywhere or go into the mines to see if she is there. Maggie will not last long in those mind fields.
Anything to get her back home safe and as soon as possible.

Help Please

Kind Regards
Lorette Bridges
Upstairs Day Spa

Tel: 016 932 5222
Cell: 083 626 6109

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

Name - Moonlit Paradise
DOB - 15 Oct 1998
Colour - Bay
Sex - Filly
Sire - Lambent Light (USA)