Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

MISSING - 4 horses from yard in Nottingham

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
TracingEquines
Site Admin

MISSING - 4 horses from yard in Nottingham

Post by TracingEquines »

Lianne Kimberley - http://www.facebook.com/liannekimberley1992
Phone 07938 917211

Missing from a yard in North Nottingham. All are microchipped
Owner is moving from Nottingham to Kent. Went to pick horses up and they are not there.
They were near Carlton, Nottingham .. 20mins from there

Lola, 16.2hh approx, cleveland bay x new forest mare, bad hind leg due to operation chip cannon bone, 5 yrs old

Cleveland Bay X New Forest Mare Only Young had since foal had bad history when was foal has got a lump on hind leg due to operation is very strong im Urgently need to find my baby loved much is like my kid its a killer so heart-broken please can everyone keep eye out many thanks please contact me any time if see or knows where she is iv never been without her!!

(photo hosted on new TE gallery - Lola)

Lucky, 9.3hh-10hh, dapple grey shetland mare, 9 yrs old

Daple Grey Shetland can some times look Grey was Stolen up Nottingham but can be anywhere now with my others none of them have been apart since iv had them all years iv had her since baby she like my kid its killing me heart-breaking she is very friendly but can be a little moo at times just Urgently want to find her if anyone hear or know anything please contact me anytime Asap if know where she is please many thanks

(photo hosted on new TE gallery - Lucky)

Mildred, 15hh, strawberry roan gypsy cob mare, 19yrs old

Strawberry roan Gypsy Cob Mare Saved my girl from being mistreated can be very aware of people due to her history very close to my other horses very good girl had her years she like my kid i just want my baby back please can very one keep eye out contact me any time if see or know where my baby is very heart-breaking stolen up nottingham but she can be anywhere. . .

(photo hosted on new TE gallery - Mildred)

William, 12hh, dark bay gelding, looks black, 29yrs, William is freezemarked (looks like 7U9C)

Moorland Pony Gelding Very old he is prone laminitis dont act old at all very worried due to the fact his age and needs loads of care he my boy like my kid he has got freeze mark on back very heart-broken need to find him urgently please can very one keep eye out contact me any time if see or know where he is please many thanks Stolen Nottingham but can be any where iv had him years he has been through alot with me and my other horses what have been stolen

(photo hosted on new TE gallery - William)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: MISSING - 4 horses from yard in Nottingham

Post by TracingEquines »

These horses are still missing