Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Giffgaff - mobile phone network

Details of prize draws, survey websites, ptc websites etc.
Basically anything that might help you to earn some extra money.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Giffgaff - mobile phone network

Post by TracingEquines »

Giffgaff prices and goodybags have changed over the past couple of years and you can get so much more for your money now compared to back in 2014.

I play Pokemon on my phone now so I get the £7-50 goodybag and pay using Paypal, which is so much easier than having to remember to buy a top up from the shop

If you want to order a sim card from them, please use my link = http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/cally6008

PAYG prices

https://www.giffgaff.com/pricing

Calls = Free to giffgaff , 15p to other networks

Texts = Free to giffgaff , 5p to other networks

Mobile Internet = 5p per MB , (2p per MB after inclusive data in goodybag has run out)

Goodbybags

£5 per month =
100MB data , 150 uk minutes , 500 texts

£7-50 per month =
750MB data , 250 uk minutes , unlimited texts

£10 per month =
2GB data , 500 uk minutes , unlimited texts

TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Giffgaff - mobile phone network

Post by TracingEquines »

Join giffgaff here, order your free sim -

Get your giffgaff SIM card here, with free £5 credit when you join -- https://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/tegra72?app=1

How does Payback work?

1. Earn points
Each time you do something to earn Payback points (like bringing mates to giffgaff or helping out on the community) we'll add the points to your account.

2. Rack 'em up
We'll send you an update at the end of each month telling you how many Payback points you've earned.

3. Cash 'em in
Twice a year you can convert your points to cash, credit or a donation to charity. We pay these out twice a year, in June and December. Don't worry, we'll email you ahead of time to remind you.

Just so you know, 1 Payback point = £0.01. So 500 points = £5, and so on.

The rewards

You can choose one of 3 ways to get your Payback. Reap rewards as cash, credit or donate it to charity.

Cash
We'll pay you via PayPal (so you'll need an active PayPal account). This option's only available if you've earned 1,000 Payback points or more.

Credit
We'll automatically add credit to your giffgaff account at the end of each Payback period.

Charity donation
Your Payback will be donated to charity, and we'll match it pound for pound. High five.