Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

My apologies to everyone

A general chat board for anything that is not horse related
TracingEquines
Site Admin

My apologies to everyone

Post by TracingEquines »

:hello:

I am sorry that I have not been around much for the past few months.

For those who don't know, we moved to this house about 2 and a half years ago. The first night there was a couple of police vans here.

It has been a rough few months with constant emails flying back and forward between the police, the housing association and the good neighbours. There was CCTV footage to download, sort out, clip to make sure other people could view it, visits from police and housing people to view footage and take it away with them.

The noise, the worry, the stress was far too much and I had no concentration to do anything, both online and offline. I kicked my OH out and sent him to his mums for a few days. This turned out ok as when he came back, we got talking again and realised that I was suffering from depression due to the whole situation. I went straight to the doctors and am on tablets for a few months, which are helping.

The neighbours from hell finally moved out on thursday. :woohoo:

The peace and quiet is just overwhelming. Everyone on the cul-de-sac is able to park cars on driveways and know they won't get damaged. The rival kids haven't been seen since. Neighbours are able to talk freely and not have to make quick exits. It is taking some getting used to like.

I am slowly, slowly getting a little bit of mojo back and starting to do the website again and answer posts.
Cuffey

Re: My apologies to everyone

Post by Cuffey »

Glad to have you back
I may go quiet
Renovations to house not going well due to incompetence of company who did a great job for me last year!
yorkslass

Post by yorkslass »

Don't apologise it sounds like you have had a rough time, but just know that all the people you have helped are grateful for your input and that you are doing a good thing, everyone appreciates it, thank you
Laeticiajane

Post by Laeticiajane »

What an awful time you have had, but I am so happy for you that it has finally ended.

All the best
jane