Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

PrizeRebel website

A general chat board for anything that is not horse related
TracingEquines
Site Admin

PrizeRebel website

Post by TracingEquines »

PrizeRebel is a pay-to-click website, along the lines of Swagbucks, Gifthulk etc, which has been around for just over 9 years.
You have to be over 18 to be a member and there doesn't seem to be any country restrictions either.

Referral link = http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=cally6008

They have quite a good, clear FAQ section which seems to have the answers to most questions.

Here's a screenshot of what you see when you're logged in. Always helpful Apologies if it's too big.
Large version = http://s59.photobucket.com/user/trishnw ... sort=4&o=1

It's pretty standard with offer walls, daily challenges, rewards etc.

Going across the top

Earn

Under Earn there are the following options
- Offers
- Surveys
Samplicious, Daily Gold, Your Surveys, Research4Good, OpinionWorld, PeanutLabs, Precision
- Offer walls
PeanutLabs, Adscend, AdGate, OfferToro, Persona.ly, TrialPay, SuperRewards, RevenueUniverse, RadiumOne, Virool
- Engage videos
- Tasks
Crowdflower

Quite a lot there to be getting on with. It's the first time I'm having a proper look around the site, I didn't expect to see that many companies under the Surveys option. Good to see Virool videos included. Here's hoping they have lots of videos appearing. There's always been a couple when I've checked so far.

Rewards

Under Rewards, there are ...
- Rewards
- Rewards history
- Testimonials
- Submit testimonial
50 points for a picture one and 250 points for a video one.

I was impressed that I was able to view the rewards catalogue without being a member.
It seems that 1 point = 1 cent.
Paypal rewards start at 500 points = $5
Amazon is available at £2 for 260 points and £10 for 1330 points.
Other rewards are available but it's a bit hard to see which in GBP as there doesn't appear to be a sort button (unless I've missed it).

Win

Not sure what I think of this section yet, options are
- Raffles
1 entry is 10 points, 2 for 20 points etc. There isn't any UK prizes listed at the moment though
- Lucky numbers
A bit like the lottery, pick 4 numbers from a possible 17 and try and win the jackpot. 1 entry is 20 points, quick pick option available to members like me who can't choose what numbers to select, Lol.
- Contests
Separate contests for Offers, tasks, offer wall, survey and referrals
- My winnings

Invite

Self explanatory
- Refer a friend
I do like that they have banners available to use.
- Referral stats

I didn't realise this until just now, referrals earn you more as you rise up the levels
Bronze - 20% of their earnings
Silver and Gold - 25%
Platinum and Diamond - 30%

Moving across the image, there is Level Bronze and my current points.
The level bronze reminds me of Gifthulk where you have to earn more points to move up a level to get extra benefits.

Under my name
- Account info
- My rewards history
- My earnings history
- My winnings
- My referral stats

The funny cinema ticket icon is where you claim your (point) Promo codes. I've found a couple on their facebook page.

The envelope icon is a message inbox where you get sent reminders about surveys and offers etc.

The question mark symbol is where most of the Help items are
- FAQ
- Blog
- Get help
- Help videos
- Site tour
There's an easy 28 points to earn here, just click through the 3 site tours and you've earned points
- Logout