Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

World of Felix tokens, donation to Cats Protection

A general chat board for anything that is not horse related
TracingEquines
Site Admin

World of Felix tokens, donation to Cats Protection

Post by TracingEquines »

Our cats are eating Felix cat food at the moment and on each box of 12 pouches, there is a token worth 8 tokens.
We looked into what we could get with the tokens but there isn't anything that we would like.

I did notice that the tokens can be turned into a donation of cat food for the Cats Protection at a value of 24 tokens = 1 can felix donated.
It's not much but every small thing helps and it makes me smile to think that we can be helping a charity in a small way.
I've sent Felix a message to double check the address is the correct one to use :)

More details are here = https://www.worldoffelix.com/Faq.aspx

How can I use my tokens to donate to Cats Protection?
Thank you for donating to Cats Protection. This pawsome charity does such great work and you can make an online donation of up to 240 tokens with every order you make (you can place as many orders as you like)!
If you’d prefer to send us your tokens, please put them in a stamped, addressed envelope to:
WORLD OF FELIX
Ark-H Handling Ltd
Unit 1 Kenneth Way
Wilstead Industrial Park
Wilstead
Bedford
MK45 3PD

From Royal Mail postcode checker =
Ark H Handling Ltd
Unit 1-2
Wilstead Industrial Park
Kenneth Way
Wilstead
BEDFORD
MK45 3PD

How does a Cats Protection donation reward work?
For every 24 tokens you donate, we will send 1 can of FELIX. Simply click on ‘Add to basket’ to donate your tokens and then follow the simple checkout process to confirm your donation. We'll do the rest! (No postage or monetary value will be required.)
(I'm sending mine straight to Felix using the above address)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: World of Felix tokens, donation to Cats Protection

Post by TracingEquines »

So annoying. I've got 650+ tokens to send in and then go to the website to find out the scheme is closing down.

1. Why is the World of FELIX scheme closing?
After 10 marvellously mischievous years we've decided the time is right to close the World of FELIX programme. We've given away some brilliant FELIX® collectibles, and you've helped us raise a huge amount for our chosen charity Cats Protection. Although the World of FELIX programme will officially be closing on the 31st of August 2015, we will still be working closely with Cats Protection in the future. We're also in the process of developing new and exciting promotions which you can stay up to date with on our Cats Like Felix Facebook page and at http://www.catslikefelix.co.uk.

2. On what date will the scheme officially close?
The World of FELIX scheme will be closing on the 31st of August 2015. You can redeem any tokens that you've collected up until then. Tokens must be received by 5pm Monday 14th September 2015.

3. How will you be communicating that the World of FELIX is closing?
We'll be getting in touch with registered World of FELIX collectors by post and by email to announce the closure and let them know what they can do with their tokens. We'll begin letting World of FELIX members know from the 18th of May, with another update from the 29th of June, before World of FELIX closes for good on the 31st of August 2015.

More details are here = https://www.worldoffelix.com/Faq.aspx

To:
WORLD OF FELIX
PO Box 3
Diss
Norfolk
IP98 1HH
FrankJScott

Best Product Site

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Cool Product Site e762b7d
FrankJScott