Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

BABY ITEMS FOR SALE! BOUNCER CHAIR,DOOR BOUNCER,COT MOBILE AND GIRLS CLOTHES!

A general chat board for anything that is not horse related
gemlovescracker

BABY ITEMS FOR SALE! BOUNCER CHAIR,DOOR BOUNCER,COT MOBILE AND GIRLS CLOTHES!

Post by gemlovescracker »

Navy Blue and yellow checked Chicco baby bouncer chair with adjustable leg and seating position and handles on the either side to help carry. Has been used but is still in good condition for sale at £5-00

Light blue and yellow Lindam baby door bouncer, blue harness and door clamp holder and yellow straps, was only used a couple of times, in great condition we still have the box for it, for sale at £7-00

Green and colourful creatures Chicco cot mobile with a green structure a lady bird on a leaf with a wind up mechanism and 4 colourful creatures to make baby sleepy, a blue bird, a lilac moth, a orange,pink and blue butterfly and a black and yellow bumble bee. Has been used a couple of times its in good condition, for sale at £3-00

Girls clothes sizes some newborn 0-3m 3-6m 6-9m 9-12months. Brands like Georges,Matalan and Next. Hats, mittens, vests, bodysuits, shoe socks, tights, pyjamas, shoes, trousers, skirts, cardigans, hoodies, dresses, outfits and coats and for sale make me an offer can be sold in batches or separately.

Have pictures of all items just can't upload on any site for some reason, let me know if interested and I can email pics and send them as mms message. Items can be collected and clothes can also be sent based in Hertford, Hertfordshire thank yo :) u xx

Link to photos - http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g281/ ... escracker/
Last edited by TracingEquines on 18 Jun 2012, 8:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: BABY ITEMS FOR SALE! BOUNCER CHAIR,DOOR BOUNCER,COT MOBILE AND GIRLS CLOTHES!

Post by TracingEquines »

Topic moved to "spare"

(I'll rename this section something more appropriate)
gemlovescracker

Re: BABY ITEMS FOR SALE! BOUNCER CHAIR,DOOR BOUNCER,COT MOBILE AND GIRLS CLOTHES!

Thank you for helping admin ill there in the end:)
gemlovescracker

HI POTENTIAL BUYERS JUST TO NOTIFY YOU OF THE SOLD ITEMS SO FAR!

Hi there everyone the batch of bibs are sold and the pink dolly shoes are sold but the other items with them in the photos are still for sale and every other item is thank you :)
gemlovescracker

IF IN DOUBT ABOUT THE CLOTHES SIZES PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO ASK ME THANX :)

If in doubt about the clothes sizes or any of the items please don't hesitate to ask and query it with me its no problem thank you :)
gemlovescracker

baby clothes

6-9m clothes all sold and only have the 9-12m dress and 6x vests left for that size but still have the other baby bits in 0-3m and 3-6m and the still have the cot mobile, door bouncer and bouncer chair available ;)
gemlovescracker

Re: BABY ITEMS FOR SALE! BOUNCER CHAIR,DOOR BOUNCER,COT MOBI

Baby chair bouncer sold! :)
gemlovescracker

Re: BABY ITEMS FOR SALE! BOUNCER CHAIR,DOOR BOUNCER,COT MOBI

Chair sold!
gemlovescracker

SOLD BOUNCER CHAIR

BOUNCER CHAIR SOLD