Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

[earn money] GiftHulk

A general chat board for anything that is not horse related
TracingEquines
Site Admin

[earn money] GiftHulk

Post by TracingEquines »

GiftHulk is another "Search and win" website that you can use.
You have to be age 18 to use this website

Ways to earn
fountain of youth codes - mostly on toolbar now (i haven't installed this though) or can be won through search
Searches - you can win amazon vouchers, discounts, hulk coins etc (it's a bit wierd!, lol)
daily poll - some questions are wierd but worth 1 HC

Offer Walls
Wall 1 - Radium One
Wall 2 - Matomy
Wall 3 - Payment Wall ???
Wall 4 - Trial Pay
Wall 5 - Super Rewards
Wall 6 - Volume 11
Wall 7 - Supersonic
Wall 8 - Peanut Labs
Wall 9 - Sponsor Pay

Treasure Box - Everyone has 5 keys to use each day and you can win HC, amazon gift cards, bonus codes, discounts, more daily keys and permanent keys

I do wonder if it could be worthwhile to use a different email address for this site in order to double up on some offers

Paypal $5 = 599 coins
Paypal $10 = 1149 coins
Paypal $25 = 2750 coins
Paypal $50 = 5400 coins

Amazon vouchers are available

As a result of the upgrade, GiftHulk will be temporarily available only for users (old and new) from:
1. USA
2. Canada
3. UK
4. Ireland
5. Australia
6. New Zealand

My link - http://www.gifthulk.com/invite/TG66734

You will get 20% from all the Hulk Coins that your referral will earn using the Offer Walls , EZ Coins ,Tasks and Surveys.
Get 20% from all of your referral wins at GiftHulk Search&Win and Treasure Box!
Last edited by TracingEquines on 12 Jun 2012, 12:09 am, edited 5 times in total.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: [earn money] GiftHulk

Post by TracingEquines »

New GiftHulk is just around the corner!
http://www.gifthulk.com/new-gifthulk-is ... he-corner/

We are happy to announce that we are closer than ever to the New GiftHulk!

The switch will happen over the course of the next week!

So we are notifying you, our loyal GiftHulk users, in advance – what will be the major changes:

Completely new design! Easier on the eyes and much easier to navigate!

My Reward Box™ All your important and personal messages in one place, on the main page!We will help you to earn and redeem faster and easier!

GiftHulk Sweepstakes- entry-limited and time-limited.Want to get your prize almost without any effort? Now you can try your luck! :)

All the prizes from now on will be valued the same!$5 Amazon will be worth the same as $5 PayPal, and $15 will equal 3*$5 gifts! This is done after careful thought and listening to our users.
However, such change means that some prizes will go down in price and other will go slightly up: ALL PayPal gift card will cost you less!
$5 Amazon.com gift card will cost slightly more that it is now, but $15/$30/$60 Amazon gift cards will now also cost you less.

The value of Hulk Coin will change- to make the accounting easier. Everything will be multiplied by *10 – prizes, the amount of Hulk Coins you get from offers and surveys, etc.
The best part? It will not affect your accounts – all your existing Hulk Coins will be also multiplied by *10!

Change of referral model- from now on, anyone subscribing at GiftHulk using your Referral Invite Code or referral link – will grant you instant Hulk Coins bonus! When they will earn over certain amount of Hulk Coins – you will get even bigger bonus!
There still will be no limit on referrals amount, but the maximum amount that you can earn from each referral will be fixed.
Because of the referral model change – all referral links will be reset. Existing user will not be able to enter each others referral codes.

Search Model Change – no more Temp Bans and no more “hoping to win”!
Each GiftHulk Search user will earn a fixed amount of Hulk Coins for searching – Once an Hour, Every Day!

Treasure Box will be changed to a new game feature- where You will control your luck!
We can’t tell more that that until the launch, so you will have to try it by yourself! :) In addition – your wins will be 10% bigger if you will turn on New Social Feature!

GiftHulk TV- Facebook login is deprecated and non-US users will also be able enjoy GiftHulk TV(a slightly different version)!
GiftHulk TV was upgraded to a much faster and easier-to-use version!
Also, USA users will now enjoy 200-video limit!

All this and much more awaits you in the New GiftHulk!

* User Levels: the more active you are – more benefits you get!

* Upgraded EZ Offers – with Check-In rewards!

* New Survey solution – more surveys for more Hulk Coins!

* Daily Bonus Bars with Weekly Bonus!

* Upgraded Tasks!

* Upgraded Credit History/Order History!

* Upgraded GiftHulk Store with renewed and improved stock!

* Amazon.ca gift cards in smaller denominations are back!

* Amazon.com gift cards will be available for all the users!

P.S. If you wish to redeem your Hulk Coins into prizes before the switch takes place – you are free to do so. Sunday Payment Cycle of May,26 will take place as regular. After that and until the switch you will also be able to redeem prizes, but they will be sent to you only after the switch.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: [earn money] GiftHulk

Post by TracingEquines »

If you have posted a photo on the Gifthulk facebook page, I would check out the banner across the bottom as it would appear they have used members photos

Not impressed with them putting the photos in a Flickr album to host them

Enter date-of-birth
I have 4443 coins now

$5 paypal = 5,000 coins
$10 = 10,000 coins

£5 AGV = 7,500 coins
£10 = 15,000 coins

Guess the card = Er, no thanks
Playground = not active

User levels introduced = http://www.gifthulk.com/user-levels/
hey .. that reminds me of superpoints

Nothing for the 52 treasure keys I had
14 referrals have gone .. vanished

OH WOW , Im so excited .. NOT - Connect your Facebook/Twitter account to Social Updates from GiftHulk and get additional %10 from Guess the Card game wins!

Gifthulk TV - watch 5 FULL videos for 25 coins .. but only if they are there to be watched, if none there then its tough

Click the envelope button
Takes you to daily goal bonus
Hit daily goal for 5 days and you get an extra 100 coins or sumit (hover over Weekly Punchcard)

Before redeeming for paypal .. make sure you go to your profile and re-add your paypal email address, you'll need to add your postcode as well
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Gifthulk - amazon and paypal

Post by TracingEquines »

It's been 2 years since Gifthulk changed their format so after I was asked earlier about what I thought about Gifthulk, I figured it was time to do a new post.

If you decide to join Gifthulk after reading my post, please use my referral link = http://www.gifthulk.com/invite/TG66734
I get 100 coins when you register and then when you reach Silver level of membership, I get another 500 coins

GiftHulk is currently open to users from Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, New Zealand, USA and the UK
There can be a number of accounts from the same household, as long as each person has only one account and they are not referrals of each other
Gifthulk used to be an 18+ site but the terms of use now state = Children under the age of 13 are prohibited from using the service without supervision by a legal guardian
The GH day runs from 8-00,am to 7-59,am

Membership Levels = Image link = https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp ... 9791_o.jpg
(from my facebook profile, public privacy)
You have to Earn coins or Invite users to go up the Membership Levels.
These count towards that Earn = Offer Walls, EZ Coins, Surveys, Apps, Tasks, Search, Gifthulk TV

The most important information that you need to know is how much do you need to earn to get a reward

Other rewards are available but Amazon and Paypal are the main two for UK members
If you choose Paypal, make sure you go to your Profile first and enter your Paypal email address in the box provided

Amazon
£3 = 5,000 coins
£5 = 7,500 coins
£10 = 15,000 coins

Paypal
$5 = 5,000 coins
$10 = 10,000 coins
$25 = 25,000 coins
$50 = 50,000 coins

Now for the boring stuff, how to earn those coins

My Reward Box = This is the site homepage, sometimes a good offer is listed but often not. The one you need to be clicking on is "You have x videos to watch". There are often some low paying offers in there, a video to watch, a website to click on to.

The daily bonus bar = Earn right amount of Hulk Coins to fill the Daily Bonus Bar and get Today's bonus
Following actions will count towards the Bonus Bar - Offer Walls, EZ Coins, Surveys, Tasks, Search, Gifthulk TV

Weekly Punchcard = Every day that you complete the Daily Bonus Bar will punch a nice little hole in your Weekly Punchcard
At the end of each week you will get an extra bonus if you have enough days punched. You can get the punches in any order that you want, it doesn't have to be in a row
5 days = 100 coins ..... 6 days = 150 coins ..... 7 days = 250 coins

Under the EARN tab

For those of you who already know about Offer Walls, there are the usual ones listed on Gifthulk = Matomy, PaymentWall, Peanut Labs, Persona.ly, RadiumOne, SuperRewards and TrialPay
The main advice to give to you is this =
Don't do download offers unless you are prepared to screw up your computer (or use Sandboxie)
Don't give out your own mobile number without checking the Small Print as some offers will CHARGE you to receive Texts
Most of the offers are Spam offers so treat what they say with a Pinch of Salt
Watching videos on Matomy and SuperRewards are ok, as is doing Surveys on the Peanut Labs wall

Personally (me, not the Offer Wall, LOL), I would avoid using the EZ Coins section, most won't credit and the others will cost you money in some way

Surveys tab = You are fine to do these, it's even better if you've won a boost from the Guess The Card game.
You get 5 coins for checking in, every 24 hours
You can get 20 Hulk Coins from each survey that disqualifies (DQ) you, only 3 a day though = total of 60 coins
Then you get 25 Hulk Coins for each completed Progress Bar (25 coins for every 10 surveys you get DQ from)

Surveys 2 tab = You are fine to do these, it's even better if you've won a boost from the Guess The Card game.
You get 5 coins for checking in, every 24 hours
You can get 20 Hulk Coins from each survey that disqualifies (DQ) you, only 3 a day though = total of 60 coins (boosts do count and give you an extra coin, but shush, I never told you!)
Then you get 25 Hulk Coins for each completed Progress Bar (25 coins for every 10 surveys you get DQ from)

Apps = Any downloads to my Android phone never work so I just ignore this section

Tasks = Crowdflower tasking = Tasks are much better paid on other websites, such as Clixsense

Search = You get 4 coins for doing a search, but be warned, you can get banned from searching for various silly reasons, I had forgot it was even there until I started writing this post

Gifthulk TV = Absolutely pointless, watch 5 videos for 25 coins but that's only if there's any videos to watch and then they probably won't credit properly anyway

Sweepstakes = If you do enter a sweepstake, it's nigh on impossible to work out which ones you've entered and who won so you're better off saving your coins for yourself

Under the WIN tab

Win > Fountain of Youth (FOY)
Each code can be worth from 10 coins up to 40 coins, and each code has a set amount of uses from 1 to 4.
Unfortunately you (a member) can only use each code once so no point trying to enter a code twice as the second time it will say expired (but it will be valid for other users)
This can be a good earner if you know where to look for the codes or you can swap codes with your friends (if you've got them signed up to GH as well)
Places to look for codes are on the GH facebook page and on the MoneySavingExpert forum

Win > Guess the Card
Guess the card = 50 coins ... 1in 52 chance of getting it right
Guess the rank = 10 coins ... 1in 13 chance of getting it right
Guess the suit = 4 coins ... 1in 4 chance of getting it right ... <- I use this one
Jokers are worth 100 coins, boosts can be from 5% to 15% and can vary in time length from a couple of hours to 12 hours, you can win FOY codes here as well
If you connect your facebook (no) or twitter (yes) account to GH, you will get an additional 10% coins from your wins
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Gifthulk codes

Post by TracingEquines »

You've won Fountain of Youth Code 1rn8r79dj worth 29 Hulk Coins for use by 2 users
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Gifthulk codes

Post by TracingEquines »

You've won Fountain of Youth Code zquo93hxa worth 13 Hulk Coins for use by 1 user