Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Sally (Sharp As Croesus), 16.3hh, dark bay mare

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
weeze26

Sally (Sharp As Croesus), 16.3hh, dark bay mare

Post by weeze26 »

Sally (Sharp As Croesus)

Height: 16.3hh
Colour: Dark Bay
Sex: Mare

Description:

I sold Sally a few years back to a man named Mark in Paddock Wood, Kent. I lost contact with him and would love to hear how she is getting on. She must be rising 9-10 now. She had a lovely temp a real softie. Any info would be great

Contact Name: Louise
Email: weeze26 AT hotmail.com

Equine Details - SHARP AS CROESUS (GB)
Date of Birth 02-May-2000
Gender Female
Colour Bay
Height
Sire Name Sesaro (USA)
Dam Name Chushan Venture (GB)
Breed Thoroughbred
Submitted by Weatherbys
Studbook/Section Thoroughbred
Birth Country United Kingdom
kellyosborne71

Re: Sally (Sharp As Croesus), 16.3hh, dark bay mare

Post by kellyosborne71 »

Hello, my name is Kelly I am the current owner of 'sharp as a croesus' or as we call her Bella, but we have recently found out that she was called Sally.

I found this old post of yours saying that you wanted to hear how she was getting on. It would be lovely to hear from you, we have had her for about three months and have had a few problems with her, unfortunately she has bounced about from home to home over the past few years, so we are trying to find out as much as we can about her past in order to understand and help her.

I hope this reaches you,
Thanks, Kelly.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Sally (Sharp As Croesus), 16.3hh, dark bay mare

Post by TracingEquines »

Hi Kelly, thanks for posting :)
Louise says she's been in touch with you.