Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Rushmoor Beauty, 14.1hh, bay mare

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
yorkiechick

Rushmoor Beauty, 14.1hh, bay mare

Post by yorkiechick »

Rushmoor Beauty

Height: 14.1hh
Colour: Bay
Sex: Mare

Description:

14.1hh registered New Forest Pony, bay with a star and snip and one white sock (i think!) She was born in 1994 and her Sire was Buckherd Drifter and her Dam was Tara of Tomlins. She also has a scar on the inside of each hind leg, looks like she has tried to jump something at some point but scrambled over it with her back legs!

She was sold in 2001 to a girl in Epworth North Lincs, but I don't have any contact details any more. I think she was competed at Pony Club level with this owner.

Would love any information on Beauty good or bad, she was a fab pony that was very sadly outgrown
yorkiechick

Re: Rushmoor Beauty, 14.1hh, bay mare

Post by yorkiechick »

This is the best photo of her I can find at the moment, still seeking any info

1 photo deleted
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Equine Details - Rushmoor Beauty
Date of Birth 01-Jan-1994
Gender Female
Colour Unknown
Height
Sire Name Buckherd Drifter
Dam Name Tara of Tomlins
Breed NEW FOREST PONY
Submitted by New Forest Pony Breeding & Cattle Society, Tel: 01425 672775
Studbook/Section Section A
Birth Country United Kingdom

Have you tried asking the New Forest Pony Society if they will forward a letter on for you to the current registered owners ?
yorkiechick

Post by yorkiechick »

Yes I did that yesterday thank you, fingers crossed they'll say yes!
yorkiechick

Post by yorkiechick »

yay I've found the person I sold her to! Sadly they don't have her anymore but I do know she was sold to someone in North Yorkshire in 2005/06 and as very recently been sold/loaned out to someone else in that area.

Been emailing the person I sold her to and I'm so happy to hear how great they got on together.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Hi Trish,

No updates, I found the person I sold the pony to and I know she's had a fab life with new owners so I'm happy!

Thank you