Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Rio (Flying Queen), 15.3hh approx, bay mare

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
fernamber

Rio (Flying Queen), 15.3hh approx, bay mare

Post by fernamber »

Rio (Flying Queen)

Height: 15.3hh approx
Colour: Bay
Sex: Mare

Description:

desperately seeking rio (may not be her name anymore)

she is approx 15.3 - 16hh thoroughbred mare, born 9th april 1995, she had a weatherbys passport with the registered name flying queen(GBR) however i have reason to believe she doesnt have her passport anymore.

she will be 16 now.

i owned rio from age 18 months up until i sold her in 2003 to a girl called louisa in suffolk.

i have been posting her on certain sites and have been lead to believe that she ended up at tom bonners yard in dartford :( did you buy her from there at all or do u remember seeing her there??

she has a stripe down her face with a distinctive dot in the middle of her forehead (bay dot inside the top of her stripe)

she has 2 white socks on her back legs with black spots in the socks

she also has quite a large scar down the front of one of her back legs from an injury she had when i owned her.

she has a small lump on her belly near her teats from a hernia operation she had as a yearling

rio is /was a lovely mare with a quirly attitude, she also has a habit of boxwalking and head banging while pulling a silly face (she used to pull one side of her mouth back to show some of her teeth as if she was half smiling!)

she had VERY large feet (like plates!)

i have been trying to find her for a long while now as i lost contact with her old owners a while back (new mobile numbers etc) and am desperate to know she is ok and to maybe be reunited with her.

if anyone knows ANY small bit of information no matter how small, please contact me

thanks for reading x

Contact Name: Fern Blades
Phone: 07531 099794
Email: fernamber AT fsmail.net
fernamber

Re: Rio (Flying Queen), 15.3hh approx, bay mare

Post by fernamber »

Rio is 17 now. Still searching for her.. Pictures can be found on horse and hound forum (posting this from my mobile!)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

3 photos removed
fernamber

Post by fernamber »

thankyou so much admin! :) x
TracingEquines
Site Admin