Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Dixie, mare. Freezemark - diamond 6H1

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Dixie, mare. Freezemark - diamond 6H1

Post by TracingEquines »

April 2008
Dixie is a Sec D x TB, tri coloured mane/tail, has 4 flaxen socks which might have gone white as she got older. She will be approx 23 years. She loved to jump and, if she put her mind to it, got out of any field. I had her til she was 12years but had to sell due to ill health. Last heard of in Scotland with a lady called Jenny. She had an Irish passport and her freeze mark was diamond 6H1. I just want to know if she is still with us or not so can you get in touch if you know anything good or bad
September 2008
hi trish thankyou for all you done in helping me find dixie it only took me 12 years but i found her and she has a good home and is well even at 25 years old so if you can thank every one that helped for me once again thankyou ann
bluewkdchick

Re: Dixie

Post by bluewkdchick »

Hi, I owned Dixie for 3 years in the blackisle I bought her off Jenny. I have been searching for her for years. I would love to know how she is and where she has been staying for the past 10 years or so. I miss her terribly. Any information would be grateful. Thanks.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Dixie, mare. Freezemark - diamond 6H1

Post by TracingEquines »

I wish I had still kept contact details :(

I've put an alert on Facebook for you, hopefully Ann will get back in touch with us :)
shaddy

Post by shaddy »

hi i am ann i had dixie from she was 6 months old
jenny got intouch with me and said she sold her i keep in touch now and again and i got told that she had seen dixie in a feild not far from whare she lives now this was last year she was with a shetland have got intouch to see if i can find out any more as dixie if still with us is a old girl now if you want to know any more please get intouch as i loved that girl so much it hurt me so much to have to sell her
shaddy

Post by shaddy »

just to let any one asking about dixie she was still going strong in dec so heres hoping that the old girl is still ok
bluewkdchick

Post by bluewkdchick »

awh brilliant. i am so happy to hear she is still doing well and living up north. thanks for replying :)
shaddy

Post by shaddy »

not a problam if i here ant thing i will put it on so glad she had someone that caredfor her she was such a lovely girl even if she did what she wanted when it came to what feild she was in
shaddy

Post by shaddy »

just to let you dixie is still around and still living in scotland
FrankJScott

Cool Product Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Cool Product Website 86d5065
FrankJScott

Best Product Site

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about High Rated Product Tips ede396d