Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Charley (Charlie), 15.3hh-16hh, bay gelding. Microchip - 985100009787506

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
xtagx

Charley (Charlie), 15.3hh-16hh, bay gelding. Microchip - 985100009787506

Post by xtagx »

Im looking for a 15.3/16hh bay Thoroughbred gelding called Charley - most proberly spelt Charlie. I rescued him from a very bad past and spent a lot on vet bills/put a lot of time into him to make him better and to trust people again and he was very special to me. I had to sell him due to family problems but would love to know what has happened to him - good or bad - as I loved him a lot. When I had him he was an amazing jumper and a excitable horse to ride. He could buck with the odd rear and was always up for a gallop! He was a weaver and would often buck on the spot when stabled - although im not sure if he will still do this now?
I sold him to a girl called Jodie Coombes as she was looking for a horse to do BSJ on and he would of done brilliant in that, however I believe she didnt get on with him and he went back to a lot of old ways which I had spent so much time getting him out of and she ended up selling him. I then placed a tracing advert up for him as I was conserned that his bad ways would be seen as him being naughty so wanted to make sure he was ok and explain his past so he was understood. A girl contacted me named Vicki and she said that her boss had brought Charley off Jodie and that he was now at their livery yard/riding school and invited me to see him. He was very well looked after and was even used in lessons as, to my shock!, he had turned into such a plod! They said to me that he no longer liked to jump and would often refuse when it got to a certian height which I believe had some thing to do with the time he spent with the girl I sold him to. I even got to ride him which was brilliant but I then lost touch with them. The last Vicki told me was that he was up for sale but I do not know any more from there. I had him micro-chipped when he was with me but I cant remember the number - as far as I know my details will still be on there? I would just loved to know how he is and how his getting on even if its good or bad as he was a very special horse to me!
Last edited by TracingEquines on 30 Mar 2012, 9:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Do you know Charley?

Post by TracingEquines »

Photos ?

You could try contacting the microchip companies listed on the Microchip topic (useful information section) and see if they can find the number for you that way.
xtagx

Re: Do you know Charley?

Post by xtagx »

I will try and get some of the photos I have of him scanned and then up loaded but in the mean time I will contact them like you said x
lauralumb

Re: Do you know Charley? 15.3hh-16hh, bay gelding

Post by lauralumb »

i used to own a charlie almost 10 yr ago that sounds like the charlie u r describing, he was wrongly sold to use as a confidence giver..... where did u get him from?
xtagx

Re: Charley (Charlie), 15.3hh-16hh, bay gelding

Post by xtagx »

Fron the time I owned him and to when he was sold it would of been more then 10 years ago so I dont think its the same horse? I brought him from a dealer at Alsbury Garange but their no longer running due to being closed down for what they do to horses x
xtagx

Post by xtagx »

Have managed to get some photos of Charley but there not of good quality but im hoping someone may be able to see him from them :)

Charley is the bay in the stable

3 photos deleted
xtagx

Post by xtagx »

Bump x
xtagx

Post by xtagx »

Have now got Charleys microchip number and he is still in my name, details etc so who ever has him hasnt changed them over. Just hope someone may scan him and get in contact! x
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Microchip number ?
xtagx

Post by xtagx »

Hs number is 985100009787506. I have searched the number on google and checked NED but havent found any thing :( I would of thought that when he had his passport done the vet would of checked for a microchip but they couldnt of! Unless he was re-microchipped on top of his original one? x