Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Maddy

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Maddy

Post by TracingEquines »

Pastie2 on the Your Horse forum wrote ..
Hello, I have just joined this forum. I noticed some time ago a forum member called barmy was trying to trace a mare by the above stallion out of Equinames Misere. I now own this mare and have very little knowledge about her history, even less than barmy. I hope that someone might put me in touch with barmy or have any information about my mare. I think she called her Maddie. Thanks.
The passport had only a name and a postcode.

I used the Royal Mail website to find out the address and then realised the address was round the corner from one of my friends so I checked her friends list, found a person with same initial and surname and sent her a message. It was this lady and contact details have been swapped.

I had sent barmy a PM through the Your Horse website which was picked up after contact details had been swapped as barmy was the friend of my friend
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Maddy

Post by TracingEquines »

Hello. I've just checked and this Maddy is a 15.2 to 16.1, she is dark bay, with no markings.
Link - http://www.yourhorse.co.uk/Community-La ... c-id=54656

Please feel free to start your own topic about Pantfawnog Mayday :)
FrankJScott

New Product Guide

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Best Product Guide fc56_59
FrankJScott

High Rated Product Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Useful Product Guide 86d5065