Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Jazz (Slevin Jazz), blue and white gelding

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
1murphy+

Jazz (Slevin Jazz), blue and white gelding

Post by 1murphy+ »

JAZZ - BLUE AND WHITE IRISH GELDING

Seeing any information on Slevin Jazz a blue and white Gelding. 6 year old (born 24th May 2010) in Ireland. Due to his colouring he cannot be full Irish Draught but may be crossed with either cob or Connemara. He does not have a full passport and I would love to know more about him and his breeding. I have limited information. He was sold by Simon Scott (who I have been told is an Irish Show Jumper) at CEC on the 18th August 2015 to Endva Slevin from County Donegal. He was subsequently sold to a dealer in the UK in November 2015. Does anyone recognise this lovely horse. He has the most amazing action, so it would be wonderful to find out something

10 july 2016 - 5 photos removed
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: JAZZ - BLUE AND WHITE IRISH GELDING

Post by TracingEquines »

Things to try, I don't know if you've done these or not

Contact Cavan Equestrian Centre and ask if they can put you in touch with Simon and/or Endva.
Or ask them if they can contact Simon and Endva for you and pass Your contact details on for you.
http://www.cavanequestrian.com/contact.asp

Track down owners of horses that Simon has previously competed on and ask if they can put you in touch with him
http://www.sji.ie/Schedule/Search/Membe ... ypUQ%3d%3d

Simon was at Meadows Equestrian Centre on 7 May 2016 so definitely worth asking them to pass on your contact details
http://www.themec.co.uk/results/view/391
http://www.themec.co.uk/contact-us/

This is going to sound strange but try asking this place, correct surname in right location, they might know Endva
Slevins Pharmacy, Donegal - https://www.facebook.com/Slevins-Pharma ... 765766132/
There might be other companies with the name Slevin as well.
1murphy+

Post by 1murphy+ »

Thank you so much for the information about Jazz. I now have lots of things to try. This has been such a help as I did not have any of the above information. Now I feel quite hopeful that I might find out something about him. He is such a lovely chap and is in his forever home now. Thank you again
1murphy+

Post by 1murphy+ »

Thank you so much for the information about Jazz. I now have lots of things to try. This has been such a help as I did not have any of the above information. Now I feel quite hopeful that I might find out something about him. He is such a lovely chap and is in his forever home now. Thank you again
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Jazz (Slevin Jazz), blue and white gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

Photos added to gallery
Shared on facebook
1murphy+

Re: Jazz (Slevin Jazz), blue and white gelding

Post by 1murphy+ »

Thank you advising me that Jazz's photos had been added to the gallery and also on Facebook.
I had a response from Cavan Equestrian Centre saying that data protection prevented them from passing on any details to me. I had asked them to pass my details on so if either Simon or Enda wanted to contact me they could.

On the plus said they said they had found some details of Slevins Jazz on Sport Horse Ireland, but details were limited and gave no information as to his breeding. I will try the Pharmacy to see if they can help next. Many thanks.

Updated 10 July 2016
Thanks for sharing on the facebook page. I have now spoken to Simon and to Enda. Jazz's dam is from the Cruising line. His sire is a 16.2hh, black and white cob stallion.
His half brother is in the UK and doing well at show jumping. His half sister, Cash Madness, is in Sweden (same dam)