Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Theodore II (Teddy), 15hh Bay Roan Cob Gelding, 14years

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
lyndseyc

Theodore II (Teddy), 15hh Bay Roan Cob Gelding, 14years

Post by lyndseyc »

TRYING TO TRACE TEDDY
Having lost two of our horsey companions recently we wanted to try to trace our lovely Teddy.
We sold Theodore II (Teddy) in 2012 to a family in Surrey due to my mother not being able to ride any more and my sister and I not having the time to concentrate on Teddy as well as our other horses. Sadly we have lost touch with Teddy's owners and we are unsure whether they still have him. So we are hoping we can get an update from someone who may know him or have known since. Teddy is a beautiful 15hh Bay Roan Gelding, he would be 14years old now. We bought him in 2006 from Kents Farm, Hassocks. He has sweet itch, so needs extra care during the midgy periods. He is a typical show cob, showing off in the ring and with his unusual colour stands out from the rest. He was beautifully schooled and was not a ploddy cob, like some think cobs are! He was the most lovable character and adored human attention.
Any information anyone may have on Teddy please let me know (good or bad). He was a loved family member during the time we had him and we would love to know that he is doing well and being loved by someone else.
Thank you
:thankyou:

Update 9pm - (from facebook)
Lyndsey Collins = I have been overwhelmed by the support and kindness people have shown today with my search for Teddy. I have now been passed some news on Teddy and sadly learnt that due to health issues he had to be pts. This is obviously very sad news for my family and I.