Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Millie (Wexland Cariadus), 14.3hh, bay mare

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
Chele

Millie (Wexland Cariadus), 14.3hh, bay mare

Post by Chele »

Millie was rehomed from Happa Wales, she is a 14.3 Welsh section D mare bay with symmetrical marking down face and four white short socks. She is the full sister to a cob that I owned and is almost identical bar two socks, his new owner would like to know where Millie is as would I. Happa would not divulge her new owners as hers was a rescue story from a sad state in Wales. I wish I had bought her as a foal to have prevented her story and would just like to hear how and where she is now? The photo is from the advert by Happa that was put in the Horse and Hound, I have a new born foal photo only. How alike are they!

This is Millie...and as a foal

This is her full brother William...and as a foal

admin - photos deleted 3 jan 2016
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Millie (Wexland Cariadus), 14.3hh, bay mare

Post by TracingEquines »

Have you seen this link ? = http://www.happa.org.uk/happyendings/ha ... section-d/

Her prefix is down as Wexford on Happa website.
MaddieAndMillie

Re: Millie (Wexland Cariadus), 14.3hh, bay mare

Post by MaddieAndMillie »

Hi there!
I'm Maddie, the girl who rehomed Millie in the summer of 2012. :)
I ended up winning her over despite being told I am much too "small" of controlling her! She is now living a wonderful, happy life competing and participating in Pony Club events with me. She has given me so much confidence and is an absolutely amazing jumper! She is jumping (on average) about 1m+ in the field when training. She has so much potentiol and I've already been told I need to get her on my clubs dressage team! :D
So shes living a great, happy life here in the Welsh countryside where she belongs. :) I'm hoping to get in to more serious competing with her this summer, I can't wait!

And yes, they did misspell her name on the website. Just to confirm, it is definitely Wexland Cariadus, not Wexford! ;)

11-may-2015 - maddiieequestrian AT gmail.com , email address for this account does not work, admin