Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Destiny (Destinys Summer Surprise), 13hh approx, piebald mare. Microchip 985170000548556

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
buddylove

Destiny (Destinys Summer Surprise), 13hh approx, piebald mare. Microchip 985170000548556

Post by buddylove »

we are tying to trace a piebald mare full name, destinys summer surprise, she was born on the 26th june 2010. she was sold on the understanding that if she was ever sold on then we would have first refusal of buying her back. but this verbal agreement wasnt honoured. last known whereabouts is believed to be in the welsh areas, more likely to be south wales. she also suffers with sweet itch and this was believed to have been one of the reasons she was moved up country. she was previously kept in the south east of england. we no the dam is a haflinger believe it or not. but unsure on sire. maybe a light cob sort,
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Destiny (Destinys Summer Surprise), 13hh approx, piebald mare. Microchip 985170000548556

Post by TracingEquines »

Photos now added.

Can you give more details on who bought Destiny from you ? and when (in what year) ?
Last known to be in South Wales ... whereabouts in South Wales ? and in what year ?

Have you asked the Horse Passport Agency if the owner details have been updated on her passport ?
Same with contacting Anibase with regards to her microchip details

Horse Passport Agency Ltd
UELN prefix - 826069
Tel: 0870 2418263
http://www.horsepassportagency.co.uk
info AT horsepassportagency.co.uk

This microchip is registered with Anibase
You can contact them on 01904 487600
Go to their website - http://www.anibase.com/
or contact Petlog on 01296 336 579

Shared on facebook and twitter
Fingers crossed for some news
buddylove

Re: Destiny (Destinys Summer Surprise), 13hh approx, piebald mare. Microchip 985170000548556

Post by buddylove »

Destiny was given to a sue baker from kirdford west sussex in April 2014,we were told she was moved up to her mums yard in july due to the climate as she had sweet itch,But we are not sure if this really is the case.we have tried on numerous occasions to make contact but with no response,passport agency told us that destiny is still in my name ,this is a very sad situation as this lady came reccomended and the agreement was we would have first refusal if she was sold on.its a very worrying situation as to why sue will not tell us where or who she was sold to.All we had was a txt message" sayin pony sold due to family problems,simple as that,"
buddylove

Post by buddylove »

Destiny was given to a sue baker from kirdford west sussex in April 2014,we were told she was moved up to her mums yard in july due to the climate as she had sweet itch,But we are not sure if this really is the case.we have tried on numerous occasions to make contact but with no response,passport agency told us that destiny is still in my name ,this is a very sad situation as this lady came reccomended and the agreement was we would have first refusal if she was sold on.its a very worrying situation as to why sue will not tell us where or who she was sold to.All we had was a txt message" sayin pony sold due to family problems,simple as that,"
danir97

Post by danir97 »

Hello. I've stumbled across your advert on Facebook looking for destiny, I was absolutely shocked to see her picture and that someone was looking for her! I wanted to let you know that she is well, i know i would want to know about my pony. she is happy and loved and pampered by myself and my daughters, she is an absolute sweetie who we are lucky to have . We're not looking to sell her but if for any reason that does change I will of course let you know and I'm sorry to hear that whoever you sold her to diddnt honour your verbal agreement. We haven't owned her long and brought her from someone who I belive brought her from a traveler but that's all I know I'm afraid. She is a real pleasure and we would love to know about her past keep you updated on her future. I hope this helps to at least put your mind at ease. Daniella
buddylove

Post by buddylove »

hi daniella, omg i can,t actually believe what im reading,this is such a weight off my mind,would love to see some pics of here just so i can see for my self it is actually her.i am on f.book its Tracey Haddrell my profile pic is actually a pic of her.sooo pleased she is well and being looked after,if in the future if you were to sell her i would 200% buy her off you,where abouts are you.we are in hurstpierpoint west sussex.
buddylove

Post by buddylove »

sorry daniella my first post was abit rushed as im sooo glad she is ok.my phone num is 07858 260523 if it would be easier for you to send me a pic through txt.Ijust dont want to let myself believe it till ive actually seen her.my profile pic on f,book is of me on a my chestnut pony i had as a child,jumping over a fence,its the background pic thats of destiny.look forward to hearing from you.x
FrankJScott

Top Product Info

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Great Product Guide 52_595d