Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Sooty (Kallistalodge Black Jack), 13hh, black gelding

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Sooty (Kallistalodge Black Jack), 13hh, black gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

KALLISTALODGE BLACK JACK aka Sooty 10 - 11y.o. is 13hh Black gelding he was cut late at about 5 years old I think according to his passport. He has a star and 2 white socks on his hindlegs and a white pastern on his off -fore. Due to being cut late he was a very mouthy pony and liked to lick hands and faces and chew anything he could. He was a fabulous jumper. Forward going to ride and really knew how to use himself in the dressage ring although his forte was XC he took me round a few courses with such enthusiasm! He has always been good to shoe and box. he was never clipped until he was 10 so he is not hot on that but not bad.

His breeding is:
SIRE: Gristhills Malibu Boy
DAM: Northleach Rhythm

Sooty was a pony I used to work with. He wasn't an easy pony when I first started working with him and definatly not a kids pony however he got better over time but I can imagine his nervous trait will still show through at times. He is a lovely kind caring pony who I bonded with and when the centre he was at closed he had to be sold and I was heartbroken I didnt have the funds for him myself then. All I know is that Sooty, along with others from the centre, were sold to show jumper Guy Williams in Kent. I know nothing since and Guy Williams is reluctant to give me any information regarding Sooty or the other ponies. I would really like to know he is safe and well and to let anyone who has him now that should they ever decide to part with him i am interested in taking him back.

Name - Samantha Ling
Telephone - 07899 995323
Email - Emotional678 AT aol.com

Equine Details - Kallistalodge Black Jack
Date of Birth 11-Aug-2000
Gender Stallion
Colour Black
Height
Sire Name Gristhills Malibu Boy
Dam Name Northleach Rhythm
Breed Welsh Stallion
Submitted by Welsh Pony & Cob Society