Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Cracker, 13.3hh approx, bay mare

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
HMPB08

Cracker, 13.3hh approx, bay mare

Post by HMPB08 »

Cracker, New Forest Mare

Cracker has always been my cousin's favourite pony from our old riding stable Pippin Equestrian in North Dorset which has now sadly closed. She was sold last year or the year before since they decided that she was not suitable for being a riding pony as she preferred one to one and would sometimes act out but she had always been a lovely, sweet pony to children on the ground. It would be lovely for me and my cousin to find out what happened to her as we both adored the girl. Thanks.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Cracker, New Forest Mare

Post by TracingEquines »

What height and colour is Cracker ?

The photo privacy needs to be changed to Public so people can see them, or you can email them to me.
HMPB08

Post by HMPB08 »

She is bay approx 13.3, I think she should be around 7/8 years old. I will Email you the pictures
HMPB08

Post by HMPB08 »

They should all be visible now
HMPB08

Re: Cracker, 13.3hh approx, bay mare

Post by HMPB08 »

A while ago I got a very nice reply from Horseworld

Cracker was retired from ridden work not long after returning from Pippin. Between investigations from the vet and chiropractor there seemed to be an on-going problem within the sacroiliac area and a recurring lameness on the left fore with muscle atrophy on the left shoulder, this seemed to be causing secondary pain in her back. Cracker was soon snapped up though as a non-ridden companion pony and is very happy out on a loan home being pampered by some very experienced horse owners.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Cracker, 13.3hh approx, bay mare

Post by TracingEquines »

It sounds like she has been well looked after and hopefully will have a long and happy retirement :)
It is great that Horseworld sent you a reply.