Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Malibu, 15hh, bay mare

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
stacyworld

Malibu, 15hh, bay mare

Post by stacyworld »

Hi I'm looking for some information on a horse i sold back in 2008. I just want to know that she's OK and how she is. I sold her to a family and was told there was an advert for her to be sold a few years ago. I have tried to get in touch with the people I originally sold her to but with no success. I don't know if she got sold on but would just love to know how she is. She was golden and such a lovely mare and I miss her terribly. Her name is Malibu it would say same on passport 15hh Cleveland Bay X. Please if anyone knows any info I would be forever grateful. I sold her to a family in Cannock Chase In West Midlands (Staffordshire) so anyone in West Midlands Area might have seen her at shows etc.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Malibu, 15hh, bay mare

Post by TracingEquines »

How old will Malibu be now ?
stacyworld

Post by stacyworld »

Hiya she would be about 15 years plus now x
TackroomGossip

Post by TackroomGossip »

Now found :)
stacyworld

Post by stacyworld »

Hi guys, I originally posted this in 2014 and was so thankful to have found the owners of my old horse Malibu. We had a lovely chat and the man's name was Keith Hawkins and I believe his daughter was riding Malibu and competing at Eland Lodge. However unfortunately I lost contact shortly afterwards and its been many years again and just want to make sure she's OK. Her name is Malibu shes a 15hh Cleveland Bay Mare and would be over 20 years old now. She will be located Cannock /Staffordshire/ Stoke on Trent way I assume could be different. Please if anyone knows of her or the family can you please just say I'm asking about news on Malibu I loved her dearly. A lovely woman came forward last time who knew the owners I'm hoping lightning strikes twice again. Many thanks