Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Paddy, 14.2hh, buckskin/palomino gelding. Freezemark 654B

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
michelle_des_uk

Paddy, 14.2hh, buckskin/palomino gelding. Freezemark 654B

Post by michelle_des_uk »

Paddy is a 14.2hh buckskin gelding- palomino coat with a light silver mane/tail and grey muzzle. in the winter he is much darker like a dun and with dark grey mane/tail. He does not have a dorsal stripe or white legs but is very similar in colour to a palomino or a dun. He has got a white star and two white socks at the back. His lower legs are grey in colour (except the sock of course)

He is such a kind, gently pony I am aiming to find him to help him live out his senior years. He was a good schoolmaster who gave me confidence at riding club level in all spheres particularly dressage. He had a nice natural head carriage when I used to compete him years ago.

He has previously been owned by the Wheeler and Taylor families in Cornwall who had no further owner information for me to follow on from back in 2009!

He is in his late 20s at best (probably older)
Paddy has the freezemark 654B.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Paddy, 14.2hh, buckskin/palomino gelding. Freezemark 654B

Post by TracingEquines »

Hello, any news on Paddy ?
michelle_des_uk

Post by michelle_des_uk »

Yes! The lady who most recently owned him got in touch, possibly over a year ago now.... sadly he'd passed just before my advert :( Gutted I didn't get to see him but I knew from speaking to the girl who had him, he'd ended his years well. He was such a fantastic pony :woohoo:
Xxx
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Sorry to read the sad news, thanks for posting.