Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Codie (Applehaigh Star Alliance), 14.2hh, dun gelding

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
Kelly2110

Codie (Applehaigh Star Alliance), 14.2hh, dun gelding

Post by Kelly2110 »

Hi I'm tracing the whereabouts of my first pony called CODIE (APPLEHAIGH STAR ALLIANCE) who would now be aged 26 (born may 1987). I purchased him in 1989 from a woman called Janet Clayton in Royston, Hertfordshire. I owned him for 2 years and he got a bit of a handful so was sold back to the original breeder Mrs Clayton. She then sold him to a local woman in the Barnsley area who eventually got pregnant and sold him to A woman called Judith (Judith's mum and dad owned a farm on Hay Lane, Birdwell, Barnsley, which has now been sold and converted to houses) whilst CODIE was at Hay Lane Farm he was rode by a girl called Kelly around 98/99.

I since spoke to Judith who confirmed she did sell him on but has lost contact with the new owner.
Any info into the whereabouts of this cheeky monkey would be welcomed......thanks x
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Codie (Applehaigh Star Alliance), 14.2hh, dun gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

What year did Judith, Hay Lane, Barnsley sell Codie on in ? 1999 ?
Does Judith have a rough area for where owners lived ?
Kelly2110

Re: Codie (Applehaigh Star Alliance), 14.2hh, dun gelding

Post by Kelly2110 »

Just an update. Codie's last owner has been found. He had a wonderful long life too but unfortunately has passed away. Thank you Tracing Equines X
I'm now going to post my old boy on here who I currently own, hopefully giving someone a chance to see their horse that they used to own x