Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Bow, 14hh, coloured mare. Freezemark 75FH

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Bow, 14hh, coloured mare. Freezemark 75FH

Post by TracingEquines »

I sold Bow in February 2012 for personal health reasons and it was the worst mistake of my entire life...I was devastated....I sold her to a lady who promised her a forever home and due to unforeseen circumstances she had to sell her on in January 2013. She was sold to a dealer who then sold her on. She was sold on 4 times until I lost track of her. The last dealer won't tell me where she's gone or pass my details on and she was selling her as a novice ride suitable for a child which she most certainly isnt and wouldnt listen to my advice even though I know this pony inside and out. I've known her from birth !! The passport agency were most unhelpful and I've now tried to see if Farmkey can help. I can't have her back but I just need to know she's safe, her elderly breeder is very poorly and he too is desparate for news and there is so much I can tell a permanent owner about her, good and bad, she can't travel in a partioned trailer she will panic and try and climb out, its frightening !! she's prone to laminitus too, she can throw a huge buck, hence why she isnt suitable for a child !! she can also be a bit of a bully in the field especially with smaller ponies.

Anyway, details are....

Bow 14hh coloured cob mare, well built, she's 13 years old, Freezemark 75FH and the passport provider is the British Driving Society. She is forward going, good in traffic, did have excellent stable manners, she is a snaffle mouth although can be quite strong. I just need to know she's safe. Last known whereabouts was in the Pontefract area of Yorkshire in May 2013.

Photo attached and lots more available.
Thank you so much.

Email - rhonaglynn at yahoo.co.uk

Update 1 August 2013

Still looking for Bow, I traced her to a dealer called Laura in Knottingley, West Yorkshire who refused to tell me where she's gone, she was sold from this dealer in June 2013

Update 1 September 2013

Rhona M Glynn - Bow has now been found in Scotland, thankfully the passport was passed on with her and the new owners got in touch but thanks to Tracing Equines and everyone who shared her details.
rhona1962

Re: Bow, 14hh, coloured mare. Freezemark 75FH

Post by rhona1962 »

As of April 2015. Bow is now safely back home with me. Very happy.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Bow, 14hh, coloured mare. Freezemark 75FH

Post by TracingEquines »

That's excellent news Rhona :) Thanks for the update