Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Malibu, 12.2hh, bay gelding

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Malibu, 12.2hh, dark bay gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

Passport - it is a huge needle in a haystack job, short of ringing up passport companies and saying "do you have anything that matches this pony on your books" there's not much you can do.
Realistically there's probably only two that he might be worth, Horse Passport Agency and Pet ID Equine but he might not be called Malibu anymore.

Show names - was he a show pony ? this is an even bigger needle in haystack job.

Quote = Last known to be in Worcestershire/Shropshire area 2006. May be in Wales now
Can you narrow this down a bit ? Where in Worcestershire or Shropshire was he ? What makes you think he may be in Wales ?

Do you have any other photos of Malibu I could add to his advert ?
I can share his details on facebook again for you
edgyb123

Post by edgyb123 »

Hi please could you share this link with your friends and social network: (link deleted by admin)

Many thanks
Hannah
edgyb123

Post by edgyb123 »

Hi I am still searching for him :) last known to be in Abergavenny (Monmouthshire NP7, South Wales) in 2008, all of his details are here: (link deleted by admin) it's really easy to share on facebook :)
thanks
Hannah
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Malibu, 12.2hh, bay gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

Shared on facebook and twitter, fingers crossed for some news

Updated 10 January 2016

Vicky Smith = https://www.facebook.com/vicky.smith.756?fref=nf
January 5 at 11:22am ·
If you see this post from this girl please ignore she never owned the pony she only ever rode a few times at my moms old ridding school she has been told multiple times the pony died a few years back if you click on her add she also puts on he isn't the best jumper he was brought as a working hunter pony for me so think she got this very wrong also she has put a age he should be now the pony wud b a lot older than this as I sold him as a 18 year old over 10 years ago plus his stable name was malibu not his registered name he was registered w.p.c.s this girl is starting to look a massive fool searching for a dead pony so please ignore her she has harrased to many people already thankyou x

Link 1 = https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 355&type=3

Link 2 = https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 355&type=3