Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Scooby (Axel Jesus), 14hh, bay gelding

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
saz28

Scooby (Axel Jesus), 14hh, bay gelding

Post by saz28 »

I'm looking for a 14hh bay gelding called Scooby. His passport name is Axle Jesus. He will be about 14 years old now. He was sold in 2010 from Flintshire, North Wales to the Helsby/Frodsham area. He was known to be quite lazy in the school but loved hacking. One of the names on his passport would be Sandra. Any information good, bad or vague would be much appreciated. I would just like to know how he is doing as he taught me partner how to ride. I also have plenty of pictures.
saz28

Scooby, 14hh bay gelding

Post by saz28 »

I'm looking for a 14hh bay gelding called Scooby. His passport name is Axle Jesus. He will be about 14 years old now. He was sold in 2010 from Flintshire, North Wales to the Helsby/Frodsham area. He was known to be quite lazy in the school but loved hacking. One of the names on his passport would be Sandra. Any information good, bad or vague would be much appreciated. I would just like to know how he is doing as he taught me partner how to ride. I also have plenty of pictures.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Scooby (Axel Jesus), 14hh, bay gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

Do you have any photos ?
Any white markings ?
Which passport company was he passported with ?
saz28

Re: Scooby (Axel Jesus), 14hh, bay gelding

Post by saz28 »

I have lots of photos but how do you get them on here? He has a small white star. He was also passported as an Irish sports horse but was quite cobby. I'm not sure of the make of the passport but it was an irish one and I think it was green. He was also sold with a black treeless saddle

Update 18 July 2015
Sarah = He is in Cheshire helping a young lady gain her confidence, thanks for all your help :)