Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Abbey (Abbie), 15.3hh, bay mare. Freezemark 3LL4

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
missy1971

Abbey (Abbie), 15.3hh, bay mare. Freezemark 3LL4

Post by missy1971 »

Abbey (Abbie)
Height: 15.3hh
Colour: Bay
Sex: Mare

Description:
I'm looking for information on a horse i sold on 24th june 1999. Her name is Abbie and she's a bay welsh D cross whom in the summer months is more of a dappled mahogany colour and in the winter months is more or a dark brown bay colour. Abbie is freeze marked with the reference 3LL4 on her saddle patch, she has white socks/feathers on both hind legs and a facial star.

Abbie was 5 when i sold her to Mrs. Jane Clarkson formerly of Butterlands Farm in Wincle, Macclesfield, Cheshire. Mrs.Clarkson sold her on in 2003 to someone in a 10mile radius of Wincle, Macclesfield, Cheshire. I had owned her since she was 12months old, she was very laid back in every aspect including ridden work. her only fault was/is laziness.

She will be 16years old now. Despite numerous attempts over recent years to trace her, the last time was emailing Mrs.Clarkson in July of 2010, i have been unable to get a response to my enquiries. I am desperate to find out what happened to her, i was forced to sell her by my then husband and i think about her everyday. I accept she may not be alive now but either way i need closure. Should she still be alive i'd love to see her one more time. If anyone can supply some information, good or bad, i'd be so grateful.

kind regards
Contact Name: Sandra
Email: sandra_7106 AT yahoo.co.uk

Updated 6 Jan 2010

Abbie is listed as Abbey on NED
This is the passport that was found when searching on NED using freezemark 3LL4

Equine Details - ABBEY
Date of Birth 01-Jan-1994
Gender Female
Colour Bay
Height 155cm
Breed Unknown
Submitted by Horse Passport Agency Ltd
(ID Passports do not include Pedigree)
Birth Country Not supplied by PIO

12 june 2016 - 3 photos removed

Some more pics, she was only 3yrs old in these ones and halfway through losing a winter coat

12 june 2016 - 2 photos removed
missy1971

Abbie, welsh D cross bay mare. 15.3HH. (Marked by Farmkey) 3LL4

Post by missy1971 »

Looking to try find news, (happy or sad), on Abbie, welsh D cross bay mare. 15.3HH.
she is freeze marked by Farmkey and the mark is 3LL4 in the saddle area.
i sold her to Jane Clarkson, formally of Wincle, Macclesfield, Cheshire back in 1999 (24.06.99). she was 5yrs old.
i have tried on many occasions to get some info from Mrs Clarkson, who bought her, and all i have got is she sold her around dec 2003-march 2004. since then she has blanked any contact and i know they no longer live at the Farm in Wincle.

i was bullied in to selling Abbie by my then husband and i have always wondered what happened to Abbie and would love to get some closure, even if the news isn't good.
Many thanks in advance
Sandra
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Abbey (Abbie), 15.3hh, bay mare. Freezemark - 3LL4

Post by TracingEquines »

Have you tried contacting Farmkey to see if they have owner reg. details for her ?
Also try Horse Passport Agency as that is who her passport is with (details above)
missy1971

Post by missy1971 »

Hi, yes i have contacted Farmkey, they have posted her on their facebook page. She never had a passport. Back in the 90's it wasn't law to have one and she was never registered with a society as i couldn't locate her background. thanks for posting her on your facebook page, i really hope someone may recognise her although the pictures i have are photos of photos as i have no scanner and she is young so apart from distinguishing marks she may have changed a bit.
Sandra
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Back in the 90s, no passport maybe ... but she does have one now. I found the details on the NED and have posted them above for you.

Get in touch with the Horse Passport Agency and ask them if they will forward your details on for you. Definitely tell them the freezemark as this will help them to pull up her records from their system
missy1971

Post by missy1971 »

I tried to contact NED, i filled the online form out, added my notes and sent it but it kept flashing up as unsent. so either it didn't go or there was a glitch and they will have received about 12 copies and have not bothered to reply to any of them! SO, i'm still looking for Abbie and praying someone will notice her on here soon and get in touch. good or sad news, i need to know x
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

NED ? The NED closed down back in september 2012.

Unless you mean the Horse Passport Agency ? I would phone rather than email as that way you will get a quicker response
missy1971

Post by missy1971 »

yeah i meant passport agency. my head's a bit mashed up today, not a good day. i will ring them/ Thanks
missy1971

Post by missy1971 »

bump up please
TackroomGossip

Post by TackroomGossip »

missy1971 is still looking for news on Abbie

New photos added and shared on facebook and twitter
Fingers crossed for some news