Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Sian, 15hh, grey mare

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
loladog

Sian, 15hh, grey mare

Post by loladog »

HI

description

I am looking for some history on my mare she is called Sian but her name might of been changed and is 15 hands. she is a Irish Draught x she is grey but she might of been darker when you knew her. She has a whirl under her fetlock and has a large scar down her back leg she also has one black feathering . she is BSJA registerd as Sian

temperment

She is very gentle natured and is very calm and not phased by much but she is head shy and hides her face away from strangers. she is very chatty and neighs when she sees food she is very marish around other horses.

what i already know

5 years ago we think she was in Anglesey and maybe doing some jumping.
She was with Mickey Wilde horse dealer maybe around 4 years ago
From Mickey she was given to the horse dealer Tony Wilson
Then she was in the wirral
and know i own her.
she might of done some driving in the past
we also think she might of been in beaston and taken from their by Mickey Wilde but that is just a guess

Pictures

When her old owner first got her so she would of just come from the dealers possible from beaston

Other pictures of her

Please contact me by posting here or pming me if you know her even if you are not sure but you just remeber a grey mare with the name Sian beacuse i would love to know some history on her. Thanks for reading :)
loladog

Re: Sian 15h Irish draught X

Post by loladog »

She is 17 years old
loladog

Re: Sian, 15hh, grey mare

Post by loladog »

Still looking for some history on Sian
horseykaty

Post by horseykaty »

Hi there, you are in luck i am pretty sure this is the same Sian that i knew for a long time, im literally about to pop to bed but i will dig out some photos and get back to you ASAP!

P.s. im relieved to see she is doing well :-)
loladog

Post by loladog »

Hi,Really I hope it is the same Sian it would be great to hear from someone that use to know her :)
horseykaty

Post by horseykaty »

She is definetly the horse i know, all the photos are at my mums im there tomorrow so i will take them all for you

I have emailed you xx
loladog

Post by loladog »

Yes it is the sian that horseykaty new she new her from 10 years ago and she knows the person that put her in beaston were she ended up with many dealers before coming too me