Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Lucas, 16.2hh, bay gelding. Freezemark 74DV

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
bristow13

Lucas, 16.2hh, bay gelding. Freezemark 74DV

Post by bristow13 »

Looking for history

Hi i'm searching for a recent horse i purchased, he came from the Leicestershire area. He is approx 14 years old now as he was freeze marked as a yearling in 1999. He is a bay gelding 16.2hh with 3 white socks and a star and branded Hanoverian on left rear leg. Am looking to find out his breeding as don't have his original passport. Please message if you have any information.
Thanks

27 august 2017
bristow13 and Jessholman are in touch with each other
photos removed
advert moved to the updates section
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Lucas 16. 2 Bay Gelding Freezemark 74DV

Post by TracingEquines »

Hiya :) Any photos ?
Is he microchipped ?

Are Farmkey able to forward your details on to person who had him freezemarked ?
Maybe the Hanoverian Society could help locate breeder details ?
bristow13

Post by bristow13 »

Hi yes have tried all of those roots with no answer. Yes he is micro chipped but i believe that it was done with the people who we bought him off to get a PetId one done. Will try & post a photo but not quite sure how it works but will have a go. If anyone does think this sounds like their old horse please contact. Thanks
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Photos can be emailed to me - admin@tracingequines.co.uk
TackroomGossip

Re: Lucas, 16.2hh, bay gelding. Freezemark 74DV

Post by TackroomGossip »

Any news on Lucas ?
bristow13

Post by bristow13 »

We are now looking for Lucas as personal circumstances meant we couldn't keep him. We know the person who had him sold him on (Pembrokeshire, Wales) and we are hoping that the person who owns him now will get in touch. It was a very difficult decision to make and we think of him all the time so would love to know how he is doing. Any info would be great. Thanks
Jessholman

Post by Jessholman »

Hi, I own this horse! Bought him in 2012 from a lady in Wales that got him from a lady in Pembrokeshire!
bristow13

Post by bristow13 »

Hi that's great news :) I'm assuming you bought him from a woman called Val she had him from us would love to see how he is getting on. My email is griff141@hotmail.co.uk if you could send me a message. Thanks
Jessholman

Post by Jessholman »

Hi, I am just about to start my lunch break I will send you an email 😊