Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Caribbean Storm, 14.2hh, bay gelding

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
sianday

Caribbean Storm, 14.2hh, bay gelding

Post by sianday »

hI EVERYONE.
IM TRYING TO FIND MY SISTERS OLD GELDING NAMED CARIBBEAN STORM. HE WAS AN ARAB, BAY WITH WHITE STRIPE. HE WAS ONLY ABOUT 5 OR 6 WHEN WE SOLD HIM BUT I HAVE ALWAYS LIVED WITH GUILT SO WOULD LOVE TO FIND OUT ABOUT HIM NOW FOR MY SISTER. I LIVE WITH GUILT AS WE SWAPPED HIM FOR MY NEW PONY AS MY SISTER DIDNT HAVE ANY TIME FOR HIM AND WHEN WE WENT BACK TO SEE IF HE HAD SETTLED HE WAS SOLD ALREADY TO SOMEONE IN SOUTHAMPTON. MY SISTER WAS HORRIFIED.
HE WAS 14.2 AT THE TIME AND PURE ARAB BRED. GORGEOUS LITLE BOY AND LIGHTLY BACKED AT THE TIME. THIS WAS ABOUT 14 YEARS AGO NOW THOUGH SO HE WILL BE GETTING ON A BIT IF HE IS STILL AROUND.
ANY SIGHTINGS WILL BE HELPFUL
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: TRYING TO FIND CARIBBEAN STORM ARAB 14.2HH BAY GELDING

Post by TracingEquines »

Good news, there's a couple of leads already so I'm quite hopeful for you

Equine Details - CARIBBEAN STORM
Competition name(s) [Endurance GB] Caribbean Storm
Date of Birth 25-Apr-1994 = 18 years old
Gender Male
Colour Bay
Height
Sire Name PRESTO
Dam Name QUE BONITA
Breed Purebred
Submitted by Arab Horse Society
Studbook/Section Arab
Birth Country United Kingdom

Arab Horse Society, Tel: 01672 521411 - give them a ring and see if they will pass your details on to current registered owner

Caribbean Storm, EGB number 1847, Year 2000, 3 results with a rider called C A Grant
You could trying emailing EGB on enquiries@endurancegb.co.uk and see if they can pass a message on to C A Grant for you
Last edited by TracingEquines on 18 Jun 2012, 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sianday

Post by sianday »

OMG thank you soooo much that sounds just like him xxx
sianday

Post by sianday »

That is defo him thats his sire and dam!! eeek!
sianday

Post by sianday »

still searching for him xx
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Did you contact the AHS ?
What did they say ?

Did you contact the EGB ?
What did they say ?
Caribbean storm

Re: Caribbean Storm, 14.2hh, bay gelding

Post by Caribbean storm »

Hi I'm Caribbean storms owner. He has lived with me on the Isle of Wight since he was 7 & is now the tender age of 21.
Caribbean storm

Caribbean storm wrote:Hi I'm Caribbean storms owner. He has lived with me on the Isle of Wight since he was 7 & is now the tender age of 21.
sianday

Post by sianday »

Hi I have only just seen this email as I changed email addresses and haven't logged I for months. Wow that is incredible. Do you have pictures? Please can you tell me all about him? I so glad he is well and bee looked after x
Caribbean storm

Hi lovely to hear from you! As I said before storm turned 21 this year, not that he acts like it! He still looks amazing, I took him to our county show this summer & he won the supreme championship. This little horse truly is one in a million & has been just fantastic! He has competed in many different disciplines including dressage, jumping, cross country, endurance & showing x