Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Beau (Premier Boy), 15.2hh approx, dark bay/black gelding

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
ayla84

Beau (Premier Boy), 15.2hh approx, dark bay/black gelding

Post by ayla84 »

Hi

Am looking for a horse I sold last year.
He's a dark bay almost black welsh x TB, he'd be 4 now and around 15.2hh.
4 white socks and a small snip on nose.
Bit of a cheeky character.
Registered with SHBGB under the name of Premier Boy.
Sire _ El Nino
Dam _ Diolch Deri Goldilocks

I took his advert down last year because I decided not to sell, had a phone call a week later from someone begging for me to sell him, saying he'd have a home for life, hunting and competing.
I knew of the guy who was wanted to buy him andd thought he was trustworthy, I said I would sell on the condition I had first refusal if he was ever to be sold (this is also on the receipt, means nothing I know). After numerous emails and phonecalls with no response I had a few friends ask about where Beau was and the guy denied all knowledge of buying him.
Have recently found out he was sold to a MR and Mrs C Allen in Lincolnshire.

If anyone knows of his whereabouts please pass my message on, I'd love to know how Beau is doing. Selling him broke my heart

3 photos deleted
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Premier Boy (Beau) Welsh x TB gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

Equine Details - PREMIER BOY
Date of Birth 15-Jun-2008
Gender Male
Colour Dark Bay
Height 152cm
Sire Name EL NINO
Dam Name DIOLCH DERI GOLDILOCKS
Breed Sport Horse
Submitted by Sport Horse Breeding of Great Britain
Studbook/Section Basic Identity
Birth Country United Kingdom
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Beau (Premier Boy), 15.2hh approx, dark bay/black gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

ayla84 - Yes found him, he's in Leeds at the moment, he has been backed and loves jumping. Am very happy I found him, Mind is at ease now I know he is safe