Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Heidi, 14.1hh, palomino mare

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
HeidiMoo

Heidi, 14.1hh, palomino mare

Post by HeidiMoo »

Desperatly Seeking Heidi, A much loved and missed girl she is now 9 years old 14.1 hh ( palomino) she has a thick stripe marking on her face which is wonky and stops before her nose, she also has long pink marking on the front of her nose which sunburns in summer, Sold in May 2011, i never got round to updating her passport and her former owner was from Rhyl and Candy was a previous name of heidi's. She was sold to blonde woman called Natalie who lived in Nottingham, heidi was ment to be for her sister and would live on her aunts land, she drove a old very small horse box and it was red with Ponies written across the front above the driver cab... she borrowed this of a friend of her to fetch heidi.
heidis temprement was good for knowledgable people and could take the mickey sometimes but not in malice way, she has previously suffered from laminitis and also loved her food!
Please please if anybody has seen her/ ridden her or now owns her please get in touch, she was sold on the condition i could stay in touch with her and see her, as she was the only one that got me through a bereavement and stopped me giving up, Once she was loaded onto the box i never saw or heard from the buyer again.
Any info much apprieciated
HeidiMoo

Re: "Heidi" Haflinger mare 9Yrs Old 14.1hh

Post by HeidiMoo »

If you do require a picture just post me ur mail n i will send one..... i cant work out how to get one on this post thanks
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Heidi, 14.1hh, palomino mare

Post by TracingEquines »

Equine Details - CANDY
Previous name(s) HEIDI
Date of Birth 01-Jan-2002
Gender Female
Colour Palomino
Height 142cm
Breed Not Known
Submitted by Horse Passport Agency Ltd
(ID Passports do not include Pedigree)
Birth Country Not supplied by PIO

CarysDotty

Post by CarysDotty »

Hi HeidiMoo!! OMG I THINK I KNOW WHERE SHE IS!! Not sure if its the right pony but her name is Heidi, she's 14.1hh, Halflinger???

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

If you cant see this link, then search Tina Howell on Facebook :) Her pp is her on a palomino on a beach :)xx For more info in case you cant find her, she was born on 28th Sept 1962.

Sorry if you have already found out where Heidi is, just saw this and remembered I saw an ad :)
KellyB

Post by KellyB »

I now it’s a long time ago, and I so really hope that you are still on the same email address to get this message but I have Heidi. Please message me
HeidiMoo

Post by HeidiMoo »

Hello, I am replying to your message regarding a pony Iv been searching for - Heidi, you say you now own her? How is she? How long have you had her x
HeidiMoo

Post by HeidiMoo »

HeidiMoo wrote: 19 Nov 2011, 12:18 am **********UPDATED********** I have located Heidi with the kindness of a lady and she is now at home with myself to begin a quieter life. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Desperatly Seeking Heidi, A much loved and missed girl she is now 9 years old 14.1 hh ( palomino) she has a thick stripe marking on her face which is wonky and stops before her nose, she also has long pink marking on the front of her nose which sunburns in summer, Sold in May 2011, i never got round to updating her passport and her former owner was from Rhyl and Candy was a previous name of heidi's. She was sold to blonde woman called Natalie who lived in Nottingham, heidi was ment to be for her sister and would live on her aunts land, she drove a old very small horse box and it was red with Ponies written across the front above the driver cab... she borrowed this of a friend of her to fetch heidi.
heidis temprement was good for knowledgable people and could take the mickey sometimes but not in malice way, she has previously suffered from laminitis and also loved her food!
Please please if anybody has seen her/ ridden her or now owns her please get in touch, she was sold on the condition i could stay in touch with her and see her, as she was the only one that got me through a bereavement and stopped me giving up, Once she was loaded onto the box i never saw or heard from the buyer again.
Any info much apprieciated
HeidiMoo

Post by HeidiMoo »

HeidiMoo wrote: 04 Apr 2020, 9:37 pm
HeidiMoo wrote: 19 Nov 2011, 12:18 am **********UPDATED********** I have located Heidi with the kindness of a lady and she is now at home with myself to begin a quieter life. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Fantastic news, have a fab day :)