9 February 2020
Hello and welcome to Tracing Equines :)
** NOTE ** - If you have forgot your username and/or password, please contact Admin via email so we can get you logged in again

Malibu, 15hh, bay mare

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
stacyworld

Malibu, 15hh, bay mare

Post by stacyworld »

Hi I'm looking for some information on a horse i sold back in 2008. I just want to know that she's OK and how she is. I sold her to a family and was told there was an advert for her to be sold a few years ago. I have tried to get in touch with the people I originally sold her to but with no success. I don't know if she got sold on but would just love to know how she is. She was golden and such a lovely mare and I miss her terribly. Her name is Malibu it would say same on passport 15hh Cleveland Bay X. Please if anyone knows any info I would be forever grateful. I sold her to a family in Cannock Chase In West Midlands (Staffordshire) so anyone in West Midlands Area might have seen her at shows etc.

TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Malibu, 15hh, bay mare

Post by TracingEquines »

How old will Malibu be now ?

stacyworld

Post by stacyworld »

Hiya she would be about 15 years plus now x

wizthebest

Post by wizthebest »

Now found :)

stacyworld

Post by stacyworld »

Hi guys, I originally posted this in 2014 and was so thankful to have found the owners of my old horse Malibu. We had a lovely chat and the man's name was Keith Hawkins and I believe his daughter was riding Malibu and competing at Eland Lodge. However unfortunately I lost contact shortly afterwards and its been many years again and just want to make sure she's OK. Her name is Malibu shes a 15hh Cleveland Bay Mare and would be over 20 years old now. She will be located Cannock /Staffordshire/ Stoke on Trent way I assume could be different. Please if anyone knows of her or the family can you please just say I'm asking about news on Malibu I loved her dearly. A lovely woman came forward last time who knew the owners I'm hoping lightning strikes twice again. Many thanks