Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Spring is here

Chat about anything and everything to do with horses and the equestrian world.
Forum rules
Chat about anything and everything to do with horses, news, views, your special horse moments, latest antics of naughty ponies, saying hello to everyone, remembering old times, people you used to work with, friends from old yards etc
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Spring is here

Post by TracingEquines »

:hello:

It's the end of winter, spring is around the corner and hopefully good weather as well.

What's everyone's plans for the spring / summer season ?

My other half has said he'll pay for the taxi to and from the stables so I can go riding for my birthday again :) Here's hoping the weather stays nice for us
TheWickedOne666

Re: Spring is here

Post by TheWickedOne666 »

The spring is here
The grass aint riz
I'm wondering where all my money is..

Oh yeah, i'm a horse owner, money doesn't talk it just waves goodbye lol

I'm planning on attending my very first show as a competitor with Jacy unless the previous owners' stupidity paid off and she's in foal :/
I have no clue about showing so will probably just turn up for the first one and watch, but jacy is a bit nervy, we're still making friends with each other, so will probably take her along for the experience too. It'll be bond or break i think :)

Very nice of your other half, tell him it would be even nicer to have a beach riding weekend away lol x
edgyb123

Post by edgyb123 »

I want to get in to jumping again! And spend some time putting my face in the sun and saying "ahhhh that's nice!"
TheWickedOne666

Post by TheWickedOne666 »

You do realise we're in England so any sun is likely to be that which is filtered through the windows of our place of work :roll: :lol:

I'm with you on looking forward to a bit of sun though, this winter seems to have really dragged on x