Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Nick Skelton and Big Star Support Warwickshire Horse Watch

Chat about anything and everything to do with horses and the equestrian world.
Forum rules
Chat about anything and everything to do with horses, news, views, your special horse moments, latest antics of naughty ponies, saying hello to everyone, remembering old times, people you used to work with, friends from old yards etc
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Olympic gold medallist and world renowned show jumper Nick Skelton is the latest famous equestrian to support Warwickshire Horse Watch, a partnership scheme between Warwickshire Police and Warwickshire horse owners to help fight equine related crime.

The scheme, which is FREE to join, and is open to all horse owners, wherever they live, provides advice on crime prevention and alerts on incidents in Warwickshire and surrounding counties.

Nick Skelton said “The scheme is a really good idea and I hope that by giving my support it will encourage horse owners and those that work with horses to join and help reduce equine related crime. People need to be more aware and take precautions to keep their tack and horses safe both at home and when out competing, Warwickshire Horse Watch gives guidance on how to do this and also lets people know about incidents in the area.”

Warwickshire Horse Watch recently received the NFU Mutual Insurance Best Country Crime Fighter Community Scheme Award for 2013, a nationwide competition to celebrate and reward fantastic examples of crime prevention in the countryside.

The scheme presently has over 750 members who receive email alerts directly from Warwickshire Police, 1,270 likes on their facebook page and 150 followers on Twitter. People can join the scheme through the Warwickshire Horsewatch website at www.warwickshire-horsewatch.co.uk which is also full of crime prevention advice and has an incident log with equine alerts.

Deputy Chief Constable of Warwickshire Police, Neil Brunton said “Warwickshire Horse Watch has my full support. It is important that the Police and horse owners work together to tackle equine crime both through preventative action and communication. The Warwickshire Horse Watch Scheme enables us to do this through social media, their website and attending events and meetings. I would encourage anyone with a horse to join the scheme.”

Nick Skelton

One of the most famous show jumping riders in the world whose career has spanned nearly 38 years, winning thousands of classes and hundreds of Grand Prix events plus over £6.5m in prize money.

Nick holds the British equestrian high jump record, has competed at six Olympic Games, has won ten European Championship medals, six World Championship medals, a World Cup title and over 60 major Grand Prix’ titles, most recently the Rolex Grand Prix in Aachen for the fourth time.

Nick partnered Big Star, the fantastic 10 year old stallion, to win team gold with his British team mates Ben Maher, Peter Charles and Scott Brash in the 2012 London Olympics