21 February 2019
Hello and welcome to Tracing Equines :)
** NOTE ** - If you have forgot your username and/or password, please contact Admin via email so we can get you logged in again

Help tracing freezemark details for people

Chat about anything and everything to do with horses and the equestrian world.
Forum rules
Chat about anything and everything to do with horses, news, views, your special horse moments, latest antics of naughty ponies, saying hello to everyone, remembering old times, people you used to work with, friends from old yards etc
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Help tracing freezemark details for people

Post by TracingEquines » 13 Feb 2019, 3:09 pm

Hi my horse has a freeze mark 04+4, ive contacted Farmkey, freezemark ltd and both have said its not there's, its not equestrian security services freeze mark either as they all had a diamond in there's, are there any other freezemark company's please that i could try
Regards Jean
jflint AT live.co.uk

TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Help tracing freezemark details for people

Post by TracingEquines » 13 Feb 2019, 3:10 pm

I am hoping that you might be able to help me. We have recently taken on a horse from the Blue Cross and she has a freeze mark. She was found fly grazing and taken to the Blue Cross via the RSPCA. They have not done any search of the freeze mark, and I was wondering if you might be able to tell me where I could look. Without clipping the hair a little, it looks like a six digit number along the crest of her neck - 036558. I have looked online but can't see where this type of mark originates. Would you have any idea?

Sue
sue.stevens8 AT hotmail.co.uk

Return to “Tackroom Gossip”