Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Graf Monte Christo, 16.1hh, bay gelding. Microchip 100000000000540

Adverts looking for history of current horses and tracing adverts for horses
Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Holland, South Africa, USA
Forum rules
Adverts looking for history of current horses and tracing adverts for horses
Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Holland, South Africa, USA
okseee

Graf Monte Christo, 16.1hh, bay gelding. Microchip 100000000000540

Post by okseee »

NEED TO TRACE HORSE ASAP

He is not in the UK, I really really really need to know where he is. His microchip number is 156007 and he is a Bulgarian Warmblood gelding. Please.
Really appreciate it, thank you in advance.
okseee

Re: NEED TO TRACE HORSE ASAP

Post by okseee »

sorry, that is his passport number, but his microchip number is 100000000000540
please please please help
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

name ? height ? colour ? any white markings ?
photos ?
last known location ?

have you tried asking the passport company if owner registration has been updated ?
and the same with microchip company ?
okseee

Post by okseee »

TracingEquines wrote:name ? height ? colour ? any white markings ?
photos ?
last known location ?

have you tried asking the passport company if owner registration has been updated ?
and the same with microchip company ?
Graf Monte Christo, 164cm, bay, one white star on forehead and one small sock on hind left leg. Last know location is Greece. I am positive the microchip is the same
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

All Breed Pedigree link, sire and dam name slightly wrong - http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/graf+monte+christo

This link has his identification details listed on it, there was a digit missing in his passport number - http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... rev=search
(bulgarian translated to english using google translate)

Photos are here on Tumblr, this is a previous owner (2012) - https://www.tumblr.com/search/graf%20monte%20christo

I asked a friend if she could help with any information and she said -
I'm told that the fei-federation equestre internationale will have a database for chips and passports, the Greek department should be able to help you, if you have an fei passport (or the details of) you can view yourself. Any greek vet can access it so might be worth a quick search on Google or fb, they tend to be more amenable than uk vets are with non customers. the first 3 numbers of the chip verify the country of registration and can be checked online. Hope that helps

Christo was with you in January 2014 (youtube video) - When was he sold ? Can you remember who to ?