Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

USA - Honey, 14.2hh, buckskin mare

Adverts looking for history of current horses and tracing adverts for horses
Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Holland, South Africa, USA
Forum rules
Adverts looking for history of current horses and tracing adverts for horses
Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Holland, South Africa, USA
Seetherfan94

USA - Honey, 14.2hh, buckskin mare

Post by Seetherfan94 »

wanting to learn more about Honey! 14.2 buckskin mustang cross mare approximately 17 years old

I have had my horse Honey now for 2 years. When I got her she was thin, pregnant, and had strangles. She is an amazing horse and will do anything I ask of her. She is also a great mom so I'm assuming she has had a few foals. She has had a tough life as far as I can tell, she is covered in scars. The only marking she has is a very slight white star on her forehead. The only info I know about her is that she is around 14.2, a mustang cross, and about 17 years old. But that's a guess! There has been hear say that she was from out west but I haven't been able to actually track down a person that knew her.

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

Seetherfan94

Re: wanting to learn more about Honey! 14.2 buckskin mustang cross mare approximately 17 years old

Post by Seetherfan94 »

I forgot to say that she was purchased and now lives in everett, Pa.