Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Pirate (On My Good Side), 15.3hh, bay gelding (USA)

Adverts looking for history of current horses and tracing adverts for horses
Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Holland, South Africa, USA
Forum rules
Adverts looking for history of current horses and tracing adverts for horses
Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Holland, South Africa, USA
flyingappy

Pirate (On My Good Side), 15.3hh, bay gelding (USA)

Post by flyingappy »

Pirate (On My Good Side)

Height: 15.3hh
Colour: Bay
Sex: Gelding

Description:

Born in 1986 out of Glamorous Julie, sire: Bold N Bizarre
Breeder: Cottonwood TB's ltd

55 Starts 15Wins
Notable success: 1988 Vancouver Island Handicap/Cup Exhibition Park

Much of his life before 1996 was a mystery save for the information gathered over the years.

Previous owner was a lady by the name of Brenda Smith who ran Lakeside Trail rides, Also known as Victoria Equestrian Center in Sannich BC.

I'm looking more for old race photos, information would definately be of great assistance.

Pirate as he was more affectionately known was my first horse and a horse I will never forget. Despite his own handicap he still brought me to a whole new level. Thank you for reviewing my add. For more info or questions feel free to contact me.

Horse was likely born in Vancouver BC, raced at Hastings(Exhibition Park) and on the Island. Solid, identical markings (sm white stripe around cornet band and hind socks ending four-inches past the fetlock), completely blind in the left eye (deformed).

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)