Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Tammy (Macs Black Tamarack), 14.2hh, black mare (usa)

Adverts looking for history of current horses and tracing adverts for horses
Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Holland, South Africa, USA
Forum rules
Adverts looking for history of current horses and tracing adverts for horses
Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Holland, South Africa, USA
macsblacktamarack

Tammy (Macs Black Tamarack), 14.2hh, black mare (usa)

Post by macsblacktamarack »

Black Quarter Pony Mare (USA)

Hi!
In 2010, a mare that I loved to death was sold from Hemp Hills Inc. in North Vassalboro, Maine, USA. I've tried, without much luck, to find her since shortly after she was sold. Words cannot describe how much I loved this mare.
Her registered name was Macs Black Tamarack, but around the barn she was Tammy. She was supposedly registered as a Pinto, but was completely black except for a thick white blaze, and socks on both left feet. She stood 14.2hh and was originally trained as a hunter, but became a dressage horse shortly after my trainer got her. She had a bit of an awful habit of bucking, but once she was worked consistently, she was fine. After she was sold, I called Hemp Hills and they told me that they couldn't release any information about the buyers due to confidentiality. If anybody recognizes her from this ad, any help would be greatly appreciated.

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)