Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

South Africa - Troy, 16hh-16.2hh, chestnut gelding. Branded KAP (left shoulder), 10/9 (right shoulder)

Adverts looking for history of current horses and tracing adverts for horses
Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Holland, South Africa, USA
Forum rules
Adverts looking for history of current horses and tracing adverts for horses
Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Holland, South Africa, USA
aimee

South Africa - Troy, 16hh-16.2hh, chestnut gelding. Branded KAP (left shoulder), 10/9 (right shoulder)

Post by aimee »

Warmblood, Chestnut gelding, KAP on left shoulder, 10/9 on right shoulder

Seeking information on the following horse that was imported from England into South Africa a few years ago:

Name: Troy; Warmblood chestnut gelding; date of birth: 4 December 2001; freeze brand on his left shoulder is KAP and on his right shoulder is 10 with a 9 underneath it.
I am not sure whether the freezemark was done by his breeders or later on in England, or whether it was done when he was in South Africa.

Does anyone know what the freezemark refers to?

Thanks
sascha

Re: South Africa - Troy, chestnut gelding. Branded KAP (left shoulder), 10/9 (right shoulder)

Post by sascha »

Good day,
I cant upload photos, lol, trying to post them on an old post a friend did.
Desperately trying to trace my boy,
Please let me know if you have any information for me,
He is currently in South Africa.
I will try get a better photo of the KAP later.
Kind Regards,
Sascha

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

Update 23 November 2015
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
sascha@kidstoysonline.co.za
The mail server could not deliver mail to sascha@kidstoysonline.co.za. The account or domain may not exist, they may be blacklisted, or missing the proper dns entries.