Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Pick My Postcode (previously Free Postcode Lottery)

Details of prize draws, survey websites, ptc websites etc.
Basically anything that might help you to earn some extra money.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Pick My Postcode (previously Free Postcode Lottery)

Post by TracingEquines »

Free Postcode Lottery
FPL is now called Pick My Postcode

Please join using my referral link - https://pickmypostcode.com/?ref=22831

Times of draws
9 am ... Stackpot,
12 noon ... Main draw
12 noon ... video draw
12 noon ... Survey draw
12 noon = bonus draw
6 pm ... Mini draw
9 pm ... Stackpot
What is Free Postcode Lottery ?

It's a lottery but you don't have to buy tickets. You just enter your postcode and if it is drawn you win money. You can only collect by visiting the site, but don't worry, a daily email is sent to remind you. Rules of the Free Postcode Lottery.

If I win how do I claim ?

A large 'Collect' button appears.

Do I have to re-enter each draw ?

No. Once you have entered once, you will be entered every day. You will still need to check the site to see if you have won though.

How can it be free to enter ?

The prize money is generated by ad revenue on the site, which is itself generated by the traffic caused by users checking the draw to see if they've won. It works like a free newspaper, or free-to-air TV channel like ITV.

How do I collect my winnings ?

If your postcode is drawn and you visit the site to collect, the payment will be sent via PayPal to the email you registered. If that email is not registered with PayPal you will be able to sign up for a PayPal account or you can provide an alternative email address. If you do not want to sign up to PayPal I can arrange an online bank transfer or a suitable alternative (eg. Amazon e-vouchers).

Can I register more than once ?

No. In order to keep the lottery fair I insist that you only register one email and postcode. Anyone found breaking this rule will be permanently disqualified from playing. I am constantly monitoring entries and may disqualify suspicious entries without notifying you.

Can I register on someone else's behalf ?

No, whilst that would be very kind of you to do so I cannot allow this as this leaves the site open to abuse and I cannot allow users to register other people's personal data onsite. If you would like someone to enter please ask them to do so themselves. Again, anyone found breaking this rule will be permanently disqualified from playing.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Free Postcode Lottery

Post by TracingEquines »

FPL have added another draw, it's on the Bonus page and is for anyone who has over £10 in their bonus money
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Free Postcode Lottery

Post by TracingEquines »

More prize increases!
Link = http://freepostcodelottery.com/more-prize-increases/

21% of the UK’s postcodes are now registered on FPL so the Main Draw prize is going up to £250 per day! Survey Draw is now £150 per day!

Okay, you may have noticed the Survey Draw went up to £150 per day when we hit 20%… But I totally forgot to announce it. Anyway, including the Stackpot and the Bonus Draws we’re now giving away over £450 per day. That’s over £161,000 per year!

We’re also approaching another statistical milestone. Currently there is exactly 0.9% of the UK population (which is 64,100,000 according to Google) registered. I reckon we’ll hit 1% within a few of months. I’ve also added a few other figures. Check the stats out if you’re interested.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Pick My Postcode (previously Free Postcode Lottery)

Post by TracingEquines »

This is an old topic about FPL, now called Pick My Postcode but I'm just going to use this one instead of making a new topic about them.